I built the bajak flux capacitor

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The piezo buzzer type that I used just made a high pitched very loud sound when turned on. I got a good scolding by my cat who disapproved very vocally.

the problem with the bajack capacitor was the pezio element listed on the bajack site it dosent include the driver so i googled around and could not find one for that piezo element listed with its part number so unless you try using one with a built in driver you may get lucky bajack never mentioned enough details on the piezo to try get it built like his so if you find details how to make one it dosent give you a pezio with driver only one without it so your stuck there i used a pezio with built in driver for those car reversing pezio alarm transducers got something a strange reality change i experienced at night but couldn't see much in the dark and i used capacitors to make the exact value mentioned in the bajack capacitor file
The type of piezoelectric crystal is the 273073 model

steven chiverton

the type of piezo used in the bajack capacitor schematics dose not have a driver circuit i googled it and used the part number listed all i got was a piezo but with no driver

the type of piezo used in the bajack capacitor schematics dose not have a driver circuit i googled it and used the part number listed all i got was a piezo but with no driver
Oh, I see. I guess I was talking about my experience with a potentially successful version that I learned from other testers (however, it may not be entirely successful since I can’t do more tests until I get a new part due to the crystal being burnt out unfortunately)

TimeFlipper

i made 5 of these device and they never turn out anything except headaches, i think the idea of the piezo would be more of an audio tone generator,

That's all the circuit is designed to be Francois , Bajak was taking the piss when he said it could transport someone through time and space :LOL:

and i believe it actually works. there is a unique arrangement of piezo element and capacitor which is crucial.
I tested it with two clocks. both of them mostly synchronized. Put one of the clocks in front of the peizo and tuned the knobs. didn't notice anything right away but a few hours later after the clock was removed i notice that the time was retarded by atleast a second and a half.
what model piezo electric crystal did you use?

steven chiverton

dont know the model details just that it has alternate tones and is a typical one used for car or truck reversing so when they reverse it goes beep beep beep or you can choose the continuous tone if you want so you should be able to go into your car auto store or electronics store and arsk for a car reversing beeper alarm
ive found it heres the details
Piezo Reversing Buzzer 4-16V | Jaycar Electronics

Last edited: