I built the bajak flux capacitor

TimeFlipper

dont know the model details just that it has alternate tones and is a typical one used for car or truck reversing so when they reverse it goes beep beep beep or you can choose the continuous tone if you want so you should be able to go into your car auto store or electronics store and arsk for a car reversing beeper alarm
ive found it heres the details
Piezo Reversing Buzzer 4-16V | Jaycar Electronics

Are you suggesting that the Bajak time travel device enables cars to traverse through Time and Space, during the silent moments inbetween the beeps? :eek::D..

steven chiverton

no i only had one effect out of this one few years ago and it just made the dark end of the backyard feel like it wasent my reality thats all

Angelface239

Like everyone else I too built one with a built in piezo buzzer. But the plans do not use a piezo buzzer type. Did anyone build one according to the plans? I believe I initially breadboarded one together using the plans. I do recall hearing a click sound during tuning. Wasn't that click sound mentioned in the initial description?
Okay.

steven chiverton

the clue could be to get 2 and have each pointed at each other off just near it and then let it power up and see what the 2 combined sound waves do then like in a an experiment by fantastic daily before he got shut down he had 2 speakers pointed towards each other and there was a bright flash and in the picture of it an arm was sticking out of the flash like he opened up some doorway for a short time

sunrunner

and i believe it actually works. there is a unique arrangement of piezo element and capacitor which is crucial.
I tested it with two clocks. both of them mostly synchronized. Put one of the clocks in front of the peizo and tuned the knobs. didn't notice anything right away but a few hours later after the clock was removed i notice that the time was retarded by atleast a second and a half.
Brian JJ. Could you build one of these just as exact?
Darryl