I Can See the Future in Dreams

NatusLiber

There have been a handful of times when I was aware I was dreaming, and controlled what happened, if tha"t's what you mean.
Debate - Lucid dream time travel
I just finished reading your post. There is definitely some correlation between sleep and time, whether it's tangible or simply how we perceive time under certain circumstances. However, another poster mentioned how they were able to alter future events because of what they saw in a dream. The possibilities seem endless.

Pegii

There have been a handful of times when I was aware I was dreaming, and controlled what happened, if tha"t's what you mean.
Debate - Lucid dream time travel
I just finished reading your post. There is definitely some correlation between sleep and time, whether it's tangible or simply how we perceive time under certain circumstances. However, another poster mentioned how they were able to alter future events because of what they saw in a dream. The possibilities seem endless.
Astral possession is another must

NatusLiber

Can you elaborate on what you know about this personally? I'm still not savvy in this particular field

Martian

Can you elaborate on what you know about this personally? I'm still not savvy in this particular field
So far it's only speculation. Pegii has a habit of calling things proven facts when they're not.

Pegii

Astral Possession

NatusLiber

Have see a dream about the future of time travel? Like will it ever be invented or not?
Mostly, anything I see is a sign of things to happen either in the immediate future, within a day, a week, or a year, give or take. Sometimes they're warnings, and other times, they're completely inconsequential - things that simply come to happen without any impact on things, at all. So far, I've not witnessed anything on the scale of significance you're suggesting. Here's hoping, though.