i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

SergiusPaulus

I don’t know the relationship between science fiction and reality but it seems often times that previous fiction sometimes becomes reality. The story I believe follows a ship that has a faster than light engine or similar causing certain laws of science to be explored. Not sure of Isaac Asimov’s science background but interesting story.

dimension-1hacker

the experience was none conclusive, as we did not experience weird effect at the moment, only later and the truck was a nissan Xterra
for the time being, i will settle my outside conspiracy problem, as you all might not know , i am part of the conspiracy world and right now in my province we are moving shit and dirt to get an uproar and people to wake up, me and an whole lot of people from this domain are working hard to get things moving, i will settle back at my research once this urgency is over and fix for good,
as for time travel and to answer a whole lot of question , i know the how of time travel, i just dont know how to build it fully, only partially because i still lack a good part of knowing how to build certain, thing, my next project is making something one of my friend send me, as for the god device, i ask for help and i got it, so it does work, in a weird and mysterious way, cheers

My french channel if you want to watch me in sub,
mane conspiracies are correct but others are based off emotion bias, which conspiracies do you think are correct logically.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Unproven fact:
the amount of death, : a lot of it in every country has been boosted by the media to whats actually happen, and in wich circumstance, :ie: in sweden, they claim so many when there is actually none at all, two people im in contact said they are no death in the whole of sweden they work in hospital and they say no one died at all, same here in quebec, i personally check myself and the emergy ward are empty and there is no one dying as the gouvernment say
the virus itself: there is two of them , wich they are not saying,
the main one is the covid wich is a corona virus , this wont kill you at all, , it will put you to bed for two week max if your immune system is weak ,
the second , and the one that is actually spreadin, call SARS 2.4 , is the one that actually kill people , but only the one who are actually really weak, there are people who are called patient zero who are carrier and there job is to walk among people and spread it, while themself not being sick,
The lies of the medias: as you might as well know, the medias are on the bandwagon on spreading fear among the sheeples to make sure people will obey due to fear, saddly for them i dont fear lies,
the 5 g tower; the installement of the 5 g tower since last year, are now at maximum output to make people sick and control them when they start to chip people with the rfid chip,

Thats what i have assume and research so far
cheers

dexter1993

im trying a test picture. ill type slower now. notice the circuit board with one 18 pin pic16f84a CPU requiring 5vdc to display the 4.8 mhz generated by the two 14 pin 74hc14 rc resonator current gain gstes running at 6vdc. The left is the output primary secondary with 120 vac neon 6" light. Now notice the power batter and nearby also the ac dc piwer source for all these are Cut off. there is only 1 wire to earth ground zoom way in ! Also see the cold annealed drill bits. Also see example gravitational portal anomaly plots out 50 yards radius. Anyone curious about this only 1 input watt, basically Konstantine Meyl commercial scalar generator setup ? I dont need to get everybody to understad. just 1 person is fine.View attachment 8396
Is there a magnet under the metal ? I see the cooper if under the metal there is a magnet , wired with the metal , that should increase the metal magnetic force + light a bulb to

dexter1993

gravity is space curving because of mass which is three dimensional. Therefore going backwards in time requires a reversal of where the mass is, think of time as a circle. on the surface of the circle are objects that change relative the rotation of the circle. This is a new undeveloped idea but causing the circle to rotate backwards could cause it's surface to change relative to something similar to the concept of wind pushing or changing the objects.

what I want to determine is how to move across the surface or exist in a state where the surface or time period I want to be in comes to me.

gjjj shape to what it was before.
Bend the mass , sound like a sex term for a fluffy girl .... bending mass , the mass is not something that is the concept of real , bending mass sound stupid sorry , what you should bend is the gravitational field , which determines mass ,

2TT’s

Hello everyone
Its been ages, well you know everyday life takes over and a new job with tons of responsability , and new salary make it all worth while and i dont have time to dedicated to this project, but now , there is change, if you all remember i always talk about this one single element wich i didnt know how to make , well know i have figured it out 50% of the way ,
Gravity field generator,
its what UFO use to move thru space and time, well imagine now this part made way smaller and out of a none conductive material and mercury, and off course magnets, we have all the technology at our disposal, but like you know i need to follow a plan but this time around i know where i am heading, so i just wanted to drop by and spread some good news, let me know if you are in to try , because like many things time is of the essence and i dont much on my hand and my week end are for rest because i clock usually more than 50hours a week , i have fund to build a machine , someone wants out of this place just as much as i do, but i need some help .
Cheers and let me know
Sincerely
Dr Z
I love your ambition and your positivity Dr. Z! I am only human but I have had encounters with multiple aliens of different kinds, different species, different ghosts and angelic encounters as well plus I’ve been in a few different heavenly realms and I have had a few different outer body experience is starting at a young age. I am awakening to a lot of truth in a lot of transition that gets me excited to know there’s so much more out there to experience and to know. Regardless of how you get there, make sure you don’t run out of gas, LOL, no matter what kind of gas you need to have LOL