i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
the god device is the anti radionic device, its in no way or form in contact with you, all it does is radiate positive energy to help you with good fortune and a change of frequency on your chakkra, help you attract positive thing to you, for me so far it work well i turn it on at night for a few hours and collect the good vibe thru the next day , so far so good, i can say

DoctorZ

To those it might interess , i am not going ot make this device inside a plastic enclosure, i will make it on a wood pieces and paint it green, seem that some of my other friend who use radionic say the plastic would block the whole of the effect, when i go to my dad i will get a few plank cut out for that purpose, cheers
selling them will help me fund the project even further

DoctorZ

time travel explain , Revise version 2019:
how to achieve time travel, and the current situation
element needed, : magnet , gravity device, power supply , frequency controller,
how to actually do it,
in order to achieve time travel one most create a localize singularity feed by a massive amount of gravity , as per science say , but its not true , not one physicist will reveal the truth, as they are sworn to secrecy , never to reveal what they learn, as per the philadelphia experiment , when you create a gravity field ( small amount of gravity force ) then enforce a magnetic field around it to contain the force of gravity then make it vibrate to a certain level of frequency it will ensue in temporal annulation , you will have in fact create a local temporal force that will allow you to time travel, this can be done via using a low level power combining AC and Dc ( 120 ac and 12vdc ) there is a reason why multiple of 3s are so crucial , dont know why but thats how it is , once you achieve this you can effectively time travel thru time, but never knowing where you will end up, either the force of the planet gravity will keep you on this planet, or the reasoning of spacial interaction you will end up in the vaccum of space as where you would stand in time and space, but here goes, this is how you achieve time travel, we have today all the elements to make this possible , except the level of constant power, i seriously think we would drain any type of battery within moment of starting such a device, this is why the time portal is the best option , something i played with a long time ago, making just a square portal using steel rod wind up with transfo wire and a million volt from a old tv transformer, made by one of my old friend who is dead today , how and what he made the device will follow him to his grave as i am trying to remember how it was made but when i power the unit , it heat up and made a form of a plasma field around the bars and it turn black in the middle when i pass a flower thru it , it came back frozen solid , as it might have end up in the vaccum of space, so if we would explore the possibility we might achieve this , but alas as i said a million ( same old same old ) no need to explain you know what is needed thank god to one angel funder i got half way thru this, now im just a few step from what is needed, i am thinking of hiring my nephew who has nothing to do with his life and is intelligent enough to make what i would show him and show him plan , he is as capable of an assembler as i am if given the right information
so how far are we, well if we would get gouvernement funding we would make it within one and a half year
so lets see, given the current situation , things will move slowly as i am drain of energy and motivation upon the arrival of the week end, and right now i skip going to my dad for christmas because i had no energy to drive there or spend the day there listening to them talking all over , i know he was disapointed but i am just that tired , in the next four days i will rest some more trying my best to organise how to make what i want to make , cheers

Doc 05

Zenith
how to actually do it,
in order to achieve time travel one most create a localize singularity feed by a massive amount of gravity , as per science say , but its not true , not one physicist will reveal the truth, as they are sworn to secrecy , never to reveal what they learn, as per the philadelphia experiment , when you create a gravity field ( small amount of gravity force ) then enforce a magnetic field around it to contain the force of gravity then make it vibrate to a certain level of frequency it will ensue in temporal annulation , you will have in fact create a local temporal force that will allow you to time travel, this can be done via using a low level power combining AC and Dc ( 120 ac and 12vdc ) there is a reason why multiple of 3s are so crucial , dont know why but thats how it is , once you achieve this you can effectively time travel thru time, but never knowing where you will end up, either the force of the planet gravity will keep you on this planet, or the reasoning of spacial interaction you will end up in the vaccum of space as where you would stand in time and space, but here goes, this is how you achieve time travel, we have today all the elements to make this possible , except the level of constant power, i seriously think we would drain any type of battery within moment of starting such a device, this is why the time portal is the best option , something i played with a long time ago, making just a square portal using steel rod wind up with transfo wire and a million volt from a old tv transformer, made by one of my old friend who is dead today , how and what he made the device will follow him to his grave as i am trying to remember how it was made but when i power the unit , it heat up and made a form of a plasma field around the bars and it turn black in the middle when i pass a flower thru it , it came back frozen solid , as it might have end up in the vaccum of space, so if we would explore the possibility we might achieve this , but alas as i said a million ( same old same old ) no need to explain you know what is needed thank god to one angel funder i got half way thru this, now im just a few step from what is needed, i am thinking of hiring my nephew who has nothing to do with his life and is intelligent enough to make what i would show him and show him plan , he is as capable of an assembler as i am if given the right information
so how far are we, well if we would get gouvernement funding we would make it within one and a half year
so lets see, given the current situation , things will move slowly as i am drain of energy and motivation upon the arrival of the week end, and right now i skip going to my dad for christmas because i had no energy to drive there or spend the day there listening to them talking all over , i know he was disapointed but i am just that tired , in the next four days i will rest some more trying my best to organise how to make what i want to make , cheers
Thanks DoctorZ, you keep us thinking. May you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

steven chiverton

how to actually do it,
and i suppose you never thought of filming this experiment to show the world of that flower turning frozen

DoctorZ

now they have video cameras you could replicate that experiment and film it
FYI the whole experiment cost 22 000$ back in 2002 , id be more than happy to do it again in today money close to 50 000$
cheers
i am making a new project on a small scale to proove the whole idea that magnetism, frequency and gravity are the base of time travel, making things take time and free time i have not on my hand as i always say in my vlog, this job just sucks the life out of me, but it pay the bills, so what are we gonna do?