Page3.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 3
  • secondsandminutes_Full.jpg
    secondsandminutes_Full.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
what do you think of this

I've played around with this myself. The electronics eventually gets quite complex when you realize you need a driver circuit for each channel output. How much current capacity do you want for each output coil?

Now there is something of interest that I have not investigated yet. The electric cars on the road today will probably have a variable speed AC motor control circuit that might be adaptable to something we could use. Definitely a lot higher current capability.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I've played around with this myself. The electronics eventually gets quite complex when you realize you need a driver circuit for each channel output. How much current capacity do you want for each output coil?

Now there is something of interest that I have not investigated yet. The electric cars on the road today will probably have a variable speed AC motor control circuit that might be adaptable to something we could use. Definitely a lot higher current capability.
i feel this new year we will get somewhere , as long as the second party keep his part of the deal, well what ever he said