i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
37 hours week, have energy to finish the first project, now i need to find some old use hardrive

DoctorZ

So far i did not electrocute myself or fried my brain, but i can tell you , its doing something, i feel a certain level of power flowing thru me, so much thing going thru my mind as i use it, it feel like its enhancing something but i dont know what , so will see with continuous use, for sure the two extra magnet on the path at making it pulse at a higher rate than the last one, wich i still dont know what its suppose to accomplish, will see with further testing, my shoulder pain has slacken a little , next week is physiotherapy, so keep watching i will make more vlog as the result show themself, and i am not on the road ten hours a day , i will start the baseplate project time travel device still need guidance for the dam hard drive gravity gen, if anyone can help me with that, cheers, someone was king enough to post a video here, about this , but its the wiring i need to know how to do so i dont fry the next one, they are getting scarce to get nowaday, cheers everyone

dimension-1hacker

So far i did not electrocute myself or fried my brain, but i can tell you , its doing something, i feel a certain level of power flowing thru me, so much thing going thru my mind as i use it, it feel like its enhancing something but i dont know what , so will see with continuous use, for sure the two extra magnet on the path at making it pulse at a higher rate than the last one, wich i still dont know what its suppose to accomplish, will see with further testing, my shoulder pain has slacken a little , next week is physiotherapy, so keep watching i will make more vlog as the result show themself, and i am not on the road ten hours a day , i will start the baseplate project time travel device still need guidance for the dam hard drive gravity gen, if anyone can help me with that, cheers, someone was king enough to post a video here, about this , but its the wiring i need to know how to do so i dont fry the next one, they are getting scarce to get nowaday, cheers everyone
enhancing what where and when and why and how?

DoctorZ

Things were going well then it wasnt, how sometime life can throw a branch in your bicycle wheels
Still looking for help to get over this situation, i doubt anyone could help , but at least try if you can i will greatly appreciate

DoctorZ

Recipe : you know when you want to make a recipe you need ingredients, the same goes for this, but far most you need a recipe , instruction to make something , for the moment i aint lacking in time and in part and supplied what i miss is direction, these days i am recuperating from a work related injurie, ( i tore off two ligament in my shoulder and it will be awhile before i go back to work ) so i have plenty of time on my hands, but after ten months of hard intense work ( close to 50hrs/weekly ) i was completly drain ,had no energy to work on any project , but for now i am recuperating well, and i am ready to work again, i had a few friend here that supply me with proper information , i have most of the ingredient to do the job, but no plan, we all know what we got from the many years of talking and theorizing , dont you think its about time we gather our knowledge, and start at it, i saa the thread schematic, but i dont know where to start, i bought the other day 5 x 555 timer chips, i got a shit load of pots, tons of magnets and transfo wire, and more than 300lbs of electrical wire, so please hint me on where we need to go from there on, my god device only work when the mind if fresh and ready , my mind if still exhausted so when i get ready i ll be able to make it work the way its meant to , on this note, its in our hands to advance
cheers
Sincerely
Dr Z

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Since you got the time and incentive, I might suggest to gather more data on caduceus coils. Do some experiments using Gibbs twisted wire design. Do you have a power lab setup with variable power, variable frequency, and variable voltage to experiment with? An oscilloscope to observe what is going on when you get something of interest would also be an asset.

My interest in the caduceus twisted wire design is because of the stick reaction. It time slowing down over the caduceus coil?