i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i am currently working on a new God's device, im going to make a combination of magnet in a circle formation, so will see what the result will be, cheers , hope you are all doing well, i see that the site has become more and more political and not still center on the paranormal and time travel, as more and more ufos are being sighted i dont understand why we are not talking more abou this, i am busy with what i finally wanted to achieve, and my little operation is working well and consuming my time and energy in a positive and productive manner, compare to the led company i use to run, this one cheers me, this is what i do if anyone wonder , thinkhardermoc.tumblr.com/
cheers,
i will report my progress, soon and will resume making english vlog on my youtube channel

Tron1

I have completed everything I now have a one eyed reptilian friend. I named him Jake. I reached the boiling point. The pic is in another post. I'm planning the winter. Halo 6 major tournament is in November giving covid 19 not sure where. I'm getting sponsorship for my company online Exports. We were invited. Lots of $$$$$$$.

SergiusPaulus

Looking at your avatar DoctorZ look at “The Phoenix” series on YouTube from 1981. His necklace is similar. Entertainment can inspire you with hidden knowledge. Start with the pilot episode. Assume nothing is imagined and defend that thought.

DoctorZ

my avatar is the overseeer, i always watch from above without taking part, hence the curve bar

dimension-1hacker

i am currently working on a new God's device, im going to make a combination of magnet in a circle formation, so will see what the result will be, cheers , hope you are all doing well, i see that the site has become more and more political and not still center on the paranormal and time travel, as more and more ufos are being sighted i dont understand why we are not talking more abou this, i am busy with what i finally wanted to achieve, and my little operation is working well and consuming my time and energy in a positive and productive manner, compare to the led company i use to run, this one cheers me, this is what i do if anyone wonder , thinkhardermoc.tumblr.com/
cheers,
i will report my progress, soon and will resume making english vlog on my youtube channel
does the device work?

SergiusPaulus

Regarding time travel can an electronic signal travel thru time back or future? It’s non material, just electronic. Such as sending an email from today to last week or to next week?

DoctorZ

Regarding time travel can an electronic signal travel thru time back or future? It’s non material, just electronic. Such as sending an email from today to last week or to next week?
my guess is as good as yours, but gibbs seem to believe it could when he made the chrono visor and time camera