I found it!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
After so MANY months of trying, I finally did it... I obtained Neutrinos, well not yet, I just found them. When I get them I'm putting them in an engine. It will be hard to do, but I'm going to try to use the speed of light to travel through time. After a few dummies I'll send myself. I estimate it will take me about 2.5 years until I get to travel myself. I need to do a lot of engineering on the car though. Tell me any suggestions, so far I've got that I need to make a stronger radiator, take off the grill too. Maybe modify the exhaust pipe.

Genius

King Ivan
That's great ! Can you tell us how you found them ?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
No I created a Neutrino Detector. Don't ask me how I figured it out. I didn't hack anything or something because I didn't major in computer engineering or anything to, I'm just to smart.

walt willis

You can see the action of a neutrino if you have an old tube TV and blow a very fine power on the face of the tube.
Every so often you will see a small particle fly away from the tube.

Martian

I'm not sure what you earthlings are talking about. The sun produces a continuous stream of neutrinos, which travel through the earth with minimal interaction with matter. Also, the experimental results which indicated that the particles had superluminal velocity were found to be in error.

TimeFlipper

Welcome Back Martian..I for one have missed your postings:) and yes you are correct about the Neutrinos being proved not to have superluminal velocity..but for a few days everybody in the physics circles were saying that Einstein could be proved wrong and that this could change the course of physics as we know it...all because of a simple Math error lol :eek::D.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Oh, oh, oh, oh. That's where you are wrong. You see, these aren't any old Neutrinos, I modified them a bit, by mixing them with other chemicals... Mwhahahahahaha actually it was really simple I only added a few chemicals to them.