I found this free energy website. Want your thoughts?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
When it come to electrical energy, i think we are better to use something that can be easely fix and doesnt require any physical effect to work ( orgone or ormus ) well for my project i will use anything that is solid state made and can be fix with a screwdriver and pliers

jcolanzi

This conversation has got me started. I just signed up for the ormus list.

I had to stop taking it because it was boosting my empathy to high levels. If I was in a store with heavy negative vibes I'd have to leave.

One time I was on a positive high in the grocery store and I had whole sections of the store smiling and laughing when I was in the area. The problem was I was taking highly concentrated white powder gold and taking more than recommended.

Now that I've been away from it for a while and reflecting on my mistake, I'm sure I'm ready to do it right.

dh1

What ormus product were you buying or making?

Have you seen my discussion about using lasers and high voltage Dr.Z?

jcolanzi

It's been a few years, so I'll have to start searching the web. When I find the site I'll let you know.

I haven't looked into the lasers or high voltage DR.Z

I'm going to do a search now.

dh1

cool yeah I started with them too. Mehoo's a great guy. His dad was a professor at Stanford University in California. He also attended and got a physics degree. He makes it safely without any heavy metal or lye residuals.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

cool yeah I started with them too. Mehoo's a great guy. His dad was a professor at Stanford University in California. He also attended and got a physics degree. He makes it safely without any heavy metal or lye residuals.

I'm listening to Barry now. He mentioned that Mehoo added 4 inches to his height from taking ormus.