I have met a time traveler

CaryP

Originally posted by Guess Who@Dec 23 2004, 03:04 PM
I did see a time traveler Matthew emorex i did

Brings back memories of Tweety Bird and his famous "I taw a puddy tat, I did, I did. I did see him."

Hilarious Guess Who. Are you related to the rock band "Guess Who" from Canada of the late 60's vintage.

As to guessing who you are, I'd venture to say you're a teenager who's bored with the holiday break with too much time on your hands. That could mean many things. One of them could be that you have few or no friends and you amuse yourself online. There's better things to do with your time that hoax as a TT sonny. Go back to your games. Have a Merry Christmas.

Cary

StarLord

Guess Who,

Did grandpa break your Playstation? Is that why your here telling fibbs?

PyRo99

You crack me up pal.

If there is one thing I love watching, its the falling of a fake person. I have a Playstation 9, I'm sure you do. Thats why the next Playstation system they're creating is PSP.

I'm also sure that Sony will still be in business in 2035, let alone still making Playstations.

I don't know if you are on Christmas break, but it sure as all hell seems like it. Nobody here is buyin' your story, yet you persist that you know Matthew Emorex. Brilliant, that you have to make numerous accounts, and yet nobody still believes you.

Pull out of the misty weather, and see that we don't care, because we know that Coyote is a fake, and Tiger. Perhaps, you have a fantasy with animal names, because you sure love to keep using them.

I love the "Guess Who" name too. I wouldn't have imagined it was a goober like you.

Merry Christmas.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Coyote: Another 20% warn added. Keep it up and you'll ban yourself with my new and improved ACME Self-Banning kit... *WHHHOOOOOSH--MEEP-MEEP-

Have a nice day: Grayson the Road-Runner :p

hellrazor

lol what company in history has been known for making a 9th model, those tht have are they famous and do they name the model the 9th ?

DadOf5

Originally posted by Polymath_Misanthrope@Dec 24 2004, 04:58 PM
Umm, Grayson... Did you get the recall notice? Those ACME Self Banning Kits are known to cause extreme burns?

Only to the person being banned. :devil: