I have some questions regarding the Hyperdimension

starfox1977

I have some questions regarding the Hyperdimension

I have some questions regarding the Hyperdimensional resonator regarding physical time travel to bee answered
the first is what is the best time to physically time travel at? Has anyone here experienced PHYSICAL time travel and if so please share your experience(s)How exactly must the time coils be positioned around my head?Can i time travel sitting or lying down on my bed?To physically time travel should my room be dark or should the lights be on and can my tv be on when i attempt to physically time travel?For physical time travel what is the BEST way to tune it ie to concentrate on when i want to physically time travel to?Where exactly on the rubbing plate should i rub and with how many fingers?How long should i have the electromagnet on my navel and how much longer after should it be on?If I don't use the quartz crystal in the whiteness well does the white switch still need to be on?How calm do i have to be to get the best results for physical time travel?If anyone has any info please reply

Astral Vibe

Re: I have some questions regarding the Hyperdimension

If you are considering to try out the HDR. PM HDRKid he can probaly help you. I would advise to use it though, in a quiet room. Preferably dimmed so not much light can enter the room. Also make sure nobody can disturb you. I would keep the tv switched off aswell as it may interfere with the device. Personally I would only attempt to use the HDR if I had one. I wouldn't waste my money on one. I would only try it out if someone offered me theirs to try. Or gave me one for free. (Go and have fun frying your brains out).

StarLord

Are you going to be putting an Electromagnetic source near your brain? Do you think that is wise? You have heard that EMF causes cell damage right? Has this unit that you are proposing to use been tested in a reputable laboratory like the UAL. At least they make sure that products don't harm you. You may want to do some research regarding possible health issues before you go. Your brain does not grow new cells like the rest of the body does.

I can just see the commercials.... Here is your Brain, Here is your Brain after trying to Time Travel...

Who specifically is testing this equipment to insure that it is safe??? You may want to sent your pet gold fish (Make sure your gold fish is NOT in it's bowl of water when doing this) or hamster back a few times first.

Fabel

Yeah i would go with the hamster idea or mabey even a mouse so you dont fry your brains out trying.