I heard it through the grape vine

rialb

I have started this topic to combine dream info about events that happen in the future. So may be if someone has a dream with dates and the event you could place them here for everyone to look at, you never know you may hit the nail on the head.

I will start it off with this prediction of a dream i had 3 days ago.

The date is 11/6 or the 6/11 i was in a car that was in a flood.
Its was a flood dream.
location unknown.
I'm hope I'm wrong with my predictions that way no one gets hurt.

The date is very difficult because of American and Australia layout.

Anyone else?

Kalagast

Well, I did have a dream in which I moved back and forth between circa AD 2000, circa AD 3000, and circa AD 4000 (in my mind, my dreams are always very long, often telling stories of days, sometimes even weeks).

All it really predicted date-wise was the closing of some of my favorite websites (and the only one I remember specifically occured in AD 2018, some time in June, I believe). AD 3000, however, was a barren lifeless hell, and the only living humans were a woman and a frighteningly insane man. Even though it was never spoken, it seems the woman was descended from me. Apparently, the man had played a rather large role in orchestrating mankind's extinction, and the woman had known him. He was trying to find her so that they could rebegin the human race via copulation, but she was quite terrified of him and always tried to stay far away.

I guess he must have caught her eventually, because AD 4000 was a technologically and spiritually evolved paradise. It had a few problems, but all in all it wasn't a bad place, and since it was the only era with time-travel technology, I was sort of stuck there (somehow I'd ended up there by an anomalous occurence from my own time). I did use the machines to visit AD 3000 and AD 2000 pretty regularly, though, but I ended up living in the fifth millennium with a friend I made there.

Also, I think there were some kind of other people in the year AD 3000. The woman said there was only one other human, but I met him at one point, and he seemed quite charming. He lived in a mansion on an oasis, and seemed none too eager nor knowledgeable of the woman. I think there were some sort of demonic entities running about the planet, because he had a lot of them guarding his mansion, and the physical description the woman gave of the man chasing her matched one of the demon things. All I really remember about them was that they were black, and often seemed to rudely disregard the existence of gravity or friction. Maybe I simply inferred that she was being chased by a human, and it was my mistake. Or maybe she was lying or confused.

In any case, there's little chance I'll be around to know if this dream turned out to be prophetic or not (although I guess I could check on that website one). There was also a faint discussion or acknowledgement of a series of devestating events that take place in the next quarter to half a century (from AD 2000), but no one really specified or talked about it much, and it didn't seem to be the focus of the dream.

ZeoEmeraude

Well, I didn't have any date-realted dreams last night, but I did dream about this abondoned church. I was waking thru it with my father, and I saw the ghosts of childeren who warned me that life would end in 56 years. They then mocked me and dissapeared with my Nintendo 64. My last image of the dream was one of the child Stewie from the cartoon "Family Guy". His only sentence was this: "Victory is mine!!!!!"

Kalagast

Another dream I had, though it didn't specify any date, did specificy the concept of "seven of ten". In fact, "seven of ten" of some thing or another was a recurring theme in my dreams for nearly a week straight.

The only one I recall in detail was one of myself and a girl I'm friends with sitting in the middle of a desert under a twilight-esque sky. There was a pyramid-temple in the distance (though I don't recall if it was specifically mentioned in the dream, it would be logical to assume that it took place in Egypt).

We were pausing to eat before sleeping and setting off again (the actual plot to the dream was never fully explained), when a small group of priests in white, hooded robes approached us, ignored us, and walked past us. They were wearing wooden masks with fangs in the mouth, and they carried with them a large box together by surrounding and lifting it from all sides. They were all crying and wailing, and the only thing they could talk about was that seven of ten had come and gone. While I myself didn't know what was going on, in the dream I seemed to find meaning in this and determine that this lot was up to no good. They were walking slowlty, but somehow managed to keep ahead of me as I ran full on to catch up to them. They made it to the pyramid-temple that had been visible a few hundred yards away, and I followed them inside (along with my friend). They had managed to dangle the box by ropes connected to a pulley system over a hole that matched its dimensions, but had no bottom and led into an enormous pit. We raced forward to put a stop to it all as they began lowering the box, still crying the entire time (though I sort of remember a leader among them who kept his silence the entire time, and glared at me with recognition and spite as I entered the pyramid). Unfortunately, I woke up before this little drama could reach its conclusion.

StarLord

Dream interpretation has been a fancy for thousands of years. Some of the smartest (swiftly cunning and fast on their feet type smart in order to insure their livelihood and keeping their heads) advisors to powerful people have endeavored to decode or translate dreams.

There are as many Dream books out there as there are cook books imho. I would recommend reading at least one of them as they are pretty much up to date on the basics. Mostly, we are given symbols to deal with in the dream state. It is rare that Specific Factual Information is ever dealt with but that also depends on the type of dream and the source of the dream. Keeping a dream log by your night table is highly recommended, cannot be stressed enough, and a very good start. The reason being you need to create your personal dream dictionary. You need to verify specific symbolism and how it relates to you and your own world. There are 'generic' symbols that can be found such as water in the dream means a connection to spirit or a positive aspect.

Experiences in the dream state and the lessons garnered there may not necessarily be exactly what has been experienced. In other words the 'window dressing' may not be what truly is being sold. We may wake up remembering that we had done something specific during the dream, after referring to our own dictionary we discover that it actually means something quite different. Discovering a mountain of gold or gems, hiding a chest full of doubloons for later, may have nothing to do with money and may actually be alerting you to an importance of something else.

When we first wake up the dream is still 'fresh' in out mind and we can recall a good deal. Just 5 min. later and it's gone and you only have a smattering of what it was about. The main points behind the dream log and jotting down your dreams are A: you eventually have enough to start decoding your experiences ie building your own dictionary AND equally as important, you build up a stronger retention rate of that dream and will be able to remember even more upon waking.

XDrFirefly

Originally posted by Kalagast@Jan 12 2005, 10:47 PM
Another dream I had, though it didn't specify any date, did specificy the concept of \"seven of ten\". In fact, \"seven of ten\" of some thing or another was a recurring theme in my dreams for nearly a week straight.
Please let me know if you come across anything else dealing with the "seven of ten" If you do go to Turkey Bowl sign in and i'll give u access to something.
thanks

..................................................................................

Now, to my dreams. The past few night I've had dreams where i've been shot. First, it was a group of people (men and women) trying to attack myself and friends, the second dream was far more complicated, but the recap is. I was helping some kind of officer with a call to a house, he was taken hostage, I followed them into the house. The officer was killed, I keep trying to shot the "bad guy" missing, he shot me in the leg, arm and near my right hip (which was just a graze) I ended up killing him, I found some money "American and Japanese" took it since I had to go through all this trouble, ran into the woods but it was snowing so I through a huge rock into a frozen lake, broke the ice, then took off my shoes, got my feet wet and ran across the lake so that i would not leave any marks and ran down a stream to a septic pipe. -End-

Now, the weird part of my dreams are, in my dreams I have alot of control of my actions (kinda like a video game) but for the love of god, in this dream i could not shot a to hit this damn guy or anything else.

Ok yeah, no date, or anything...

Dr FF

Strangevisitor

Re: "I heard it thou the grape vine"

I can only think of for the seven of ten thing is how they say nine out of ten denists agree... maybe one day seven out of ten will agree.

StarLord

Perhaps it was 7 of 9's father, the Borg, that have been name dropping whilst you have been napping.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Perhaps it was 7 of 9's father, the Borg, that have been name dropping whilst you have been napping.[/b]

Inhales coffee cup.... GlaRGHHHH!

Sebastian

Re: &quot;I heard it thou the grape vine&quot;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ZeoEmeraude\")</div>
Well, I didn't have any date-realted dreams last night, but I did dream about this abondoned church. I was waking thru it with my father, and I saw the ghosts of childeren who warned me that life would end in 56 years. They then mocked me and dissapeared with my Nintendo 64. My last image of the dream was one of the child Stewie from the cartoon \"Family Guy\". His only sentence was this: \"Victory is mine!!!!!\" [/b]

Haha family guy will take over the world... nice one