I just got electrically shocked...

iooqxpooi

While taking out the charger of my computer, a foreign electrical current went through me...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Foreign, you say? Was it a German current by any chance? Those can be quite nasty.... So can Brazillian currents but they seem to leave a pleasing after-effect. I hope to God that it wasn't a Mexican current -- Man those can hurt.

Yeah, it's early and I'm dumb ;)

Hope you didn't get too fried.
--Peace

The_Ruffneck

computer charger? wow you dont plug it into the wall like the rest of us humble mortals?

sosuemetoo

Okay boys, enough making fun of a member. He might have used the wrong word, or simply hit spell check and it provided a word. There is no need to tease

Iggy, can you explain more of what happened?

Fringan

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Oct 24 2004, 04:42 PM
computer charger? wow you dont plug it into the wall like the rest of us humble mortals?

Perhaps this mortal can afford a laptop?

I charge my laptop aswell :)

CaryP

iooqxpooi,

(In an uncle like voice) What are doing playing with electrical equipment for son? Let that shock be a lesson to you. Leave that stuff up to trained technicians.

Cary

iooqxpooi

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Oct 24 2004, 12:55 PM
Okay boys, enough making fun of a member. He might have used the wrong word, or simply hit spell check and it provided a word. There is no need to tease

Iggy, can you explain more of what happened?
Oh no, I meant foreign because you have electrical currents native to your body and those produced in man made generators.