I know how I'm psychic

Krish

She does know the Laws of Attraction and to not use her gifts for ill will or it will come back on her 10 fold.

Thank you. Have a great weekend...I wonder what she has to tell you our connection....just wondering...

paradox404

I am sorry I have not been here for a while. I was very involved in the political campaign and election. I watched the news about it constantly and became side tracked with the group, so please forgive me for my delay.

At your age you have so much life ahead of you and it is a good thing you know so much about yourself. I have a friend, she is a Shaman Medicine Woman and she has an ability that is similar to yours, I think. When someone really hurts her and makes her extremely mad she can send an energy to them that can, for a lack of a better way to explain, bring them to their knees and then they wished they never messed with her. She can control it too. So you explaining what the kids felt in your class seems like what happens with my friend, and in a way it's good but in a way it can be dangerous so please be careful.

And I am so sorry about your dad, I know how it is to have family screw you over and mistreat you, hurt you. I am happy you have moved on with your life and are dealing with it. People can't change what they don't acknowledge. So with that said, blessing and love to you sweetie, stay strong and if I can help in any way, maybe be a friend, I'll do what I can to help you. I love to help people, it's one of my life's passions. So inbox me if you want my Facebook connection. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and again so sorry for getting back to you, late. :)

Its ok, I've been a bit sidetracked with trying to find work. I think I may have something now but fingers crossed.

Yea, my ability does sound very similar to that. Every person I've done that to is constantly afraid for me, in fact this one kid I did it to in high school had been picking on me for ages and after I did it he avoided me like a bad smell for over a month. And this kid had been picking on me relentlessly before hand. He did pick on me after, but not to the same degree. The other guy though... Visibly scared whenever he saw me... That said in the more recent example I could swear that I would have been able to use telekinesis and the time in high school I made the light flicker wildly (It had been changed 3 days before so it couldn't have been a faulty bulb). I think I have fairly good control over my abilities though, its hard to explain but when I am pushed to using one my thoughts become very focused and thoughts that make my mind wonder are not present at all. My mind is extremely calm and focused.

My dad was always an idiot. He had a bakery that went under because he was too stupid to realize that his ex-girlfriend's sister was stealing money from the tills. Even when I literally said that something was amiss he yelled at me because he could not comprehend that his friend was raping me. Like he thought I was putting glue on my chest, so I actually did put glue on my chest to check and unsurprisingly the glue felt much different to the semen. But no my dad was too brain dead to put two and two together that if a 7yr old says they wake up with glue on them, it ain't glue...

Thanks for those comforting words. I'm feeling really good at the moment. Everything seems to be good once again in my life. In fact my oldest prediction has not come to pass, and by the looks of it probably never will. One of my better predictions should materialize around mid next year, and fingers crossed it does. While I don't celebrate thanksgiving (I'm an Aussie), I wish you a belated thanksgiving as well.

@paradox404

When I say destroyed I don't mean gone, I just mean they can't normally be accessed.

YES they can be accessed....by some people.

I believe that is what I said?

@paradox404
When someone really hurts her and makes her extremely mad she can send an energy to them that can, for a lack of a better way to explain, bring them to their knees and then they wished they never messed with her.

Powerful spiritual humans should not lash out at other mere mortals...that is the nature of the game...

If a wolf tries to attack a bear, should the bear let the wolf attack it? No. The bear would try and defend itself against the wolf. Same principle with Spiritual humans and mortals. If you use the ability to stop their attacks and only that, then it is okay to use it, as I imagine that is what the ability is for.

Defending myself is only what I have ever used mine for.

Krish

Thinking about Hitler...apparently it works at the la brea tar pit level...enjoy the show...

MysticLady

Thank you for the Happy Thanksgiving.

And it sure seems like you are doing very well and I am happy you are so strong. Stay strong sweetie!
Love and light! :)