I make images that disturb the aetheric vacuum, producing conditioned space that is the key to Antigravity and Free Energy

aether22

Hi, I began researching claims of Free Energy and Antigravity and saw a correlation that indicated these devices were disturbing and producing a vortex or flow in space.

After 17 years of research and experiments I made an unusual coil which produced an unusual emission from the tip that I could feel even when it was unpowered.
The obviousness of the sensation grew with exposure and so did my understanding of how to produce this effect.
I then found that even light put enough of a stress on space to allow images when well crafted to manifest this phenomena!

So since I just joined and I can't post any links to the subreddit /r/Aetheric_Engineering I will post an image as an example, over 50% should be able to feel the energy from this image if they give it a minute, just make present your palm to the center of the image like you are making a stop gesture, move your hand toward and away from the screen feeling for any sensation.

If you do go the subreddit, try "poll_v2_can_you_feel_these".

This is a science, I can explain the mechanism and it is the basis of technology that can take humanity to the stars and beyond.

Happy to answer questions, prove the phenomena.

NaturalPhilosopher

awesome, welcome to paranormalis
I too designed a time viewer device that lead to free energy and time travel
love to discuss the physics if you'd like.

what do you know of longitudinal waves?

:):):)

aether22

awesome, welcome to paranormalis
I too designed a time viewer device that lead to free energy and time travel
love to discuss the physics if you'd like.

what do you know of longitudinal waves?

:):):)
Sure, first question though is do you feel energy from that or other images at the subreddit I mentioned?

Anyway I would like to hear about your design.
The physics of Time Travel, Invisibility, dimensional travel, Free Energy, moving through solid objects and Antigravity and more is all rooted in the aether.

I know a lot about how to disturb the aether, I can explain a LOT about that subject.
What I am less clear on (have some ideas but nothing absolutely certain) is how to make these energies affect physical matter besides sensation or healing.

NaturalPhilosopher

can't feel the energy right now

mainly my design deals with nuclear reactions
turns out all this tech is a form of energy from the nucleus.

so any arrangement of matter works to produce the energy.
Some arrangements can produce interference zones of the energy that is stronger than others.
like pyramids, phi ratio objects, etc.

like your picture, pyramids or shape power objects it's all temperature dependent. Hotter they are, stronger the energy produced. So cool them with liquid helium the energy 'disappears'. That's what people don't know. The energy can be falsified. Which of course is a condition of proving the phenomena.

Last edited:

aether22

So you are saying that to get best results heat it as hot as possible to get dramatic effects?!

Interesting, but to an extent it doesn't add up, some devices produce weird effects when cooled to superconducting temps like Podkletnov.
Still I am tempted to try, but I have found both hot and cold and positive and negative and earthing and rotation and nuclear and North and South and conductive and dielectric and dark and light and Noise and Silence and multiple freq. EM (like the widespread noise with paranormal phenomena).

Yin Yang stuff, so heat, but not just heat.

I think that tapping the Nucleus is very interesting, very dense aetheric energy there, but it is at least a little dangerous, positive (proton) energy is not great for DNA, it has the wrong handedness and shuts down flow, you will feel crumby, so not an energy to spray around.

KyTraveler

I've been a member here for a while. I do t raise noise, I'm not a troll, and I don't like to argue. Those reasons make this place perfect. That said, I do wish people would look over at
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aetheric_Engineering

And look at few more of the thread makers images. If this isn't allowed I'll take it down, but several of the images do actually cause me to feel something. I'm curious to see how many others it effects.

aether22

As for longitudinal waves, well there are longitudinal aetheric waves, they become more apparent when you strip out the spinning energies (energies from electrons and protons have spin). Once they are removed then a longitudina energy is left.
Also, I would say that so-called "scalar" waves are longitudinal compression waves in the aether.

steven chiverton

can't feel the energy right now

mainly my design deals with nuclear reactions
turns out all this tech is a form of energy from the nucleus.

so any arrangement of matter works to produce the energy.
Some arrangements can produce interference zones of the energy that is stronger than others.
like pyramids, phi ratio objects, etc.

like your picture, pyramids or shape power objects it's all temperature dependent. Hotter they are, stronger the energy produced. So cool them with liquid helium the energy 'disappears'. That's what people don't know. The energy can be falsified. Which of course is a condition of proving the phenomena.
speaking of shape power dan davids book shape power can be downloaded from the net

steven chiverton

Hi, I began researching claims of Free Energy and Antigravity and saw a correlation that indicated these devices were disturbing and producing a vortex or flow in space.

After 17 years of research and experiments I made an unusual coil which produced an unusual emission from the tip that I could feel even when it was unpowered.
The obviousness of the sensation grew with exposure and so did my understanding of how to produce this effect.
I then found that even light put enough of a stress on space to allow images when well crafted to manifest this phenomena!

So since I just joined and I can't post any links to the subreddit /r/Aetheric_Engineering I will post an image as an example, over 50% should be able to feel the energy from this image if they give it a minute, just make present your palm to the center of the image like you are making a stop gesture, move your hand toward and away from the screen feeling for any sensation.
View attachment 10434

If you do go the subreddit, try "poll_v2_can_you_feel_these".

This is a science, I can explain the mechanism and it is the basis of technology that can take humanity to the stars and beyond.

Happy to answer questions, prove the phenomena.
the only thi g i felt is heat from my own hand and the pc monitor