I make images that disturb the aetheric vacuum, producing conditioned space that is the key to Antigravity and Free Energy

Exegesis

Hi, I began researching claims of Free Energy and Antigravity and saw a correlation that indicated these devices were disturbing and producing a vortex or flow in space.

After 17 years of research and experiments I made an unusual coil which produced an unusual emission from the tip that I could feel even when it was unpowered.
The obviousness of the sensation grew with exposure and so did my understanding of how to produce this effect.
I then found that even light put enough of a stress on space to allow images when well crafted to manifest this phenomena!

So since I just joined and I can't post any links to the subreddit /r/Aetheric_Engineering I will post an image as an example, over 50% should be able to feel the energy from this image if they give it a minute, just make present your palm to the center of the image like you are making a stop gesture, move your hand toward and away from the screen feeling for any sensation.
View attachment 10434

If you do go the subreddit, try "poll_v2_can_you_feel_these".

This is a science, I can explain the mechanism and it is the basis of technology that can take humanity to the stars and beyond.

Happy to answer questions, prove the phenomena.
I tried a good 2 minutes, felt like i was trolled haha
but nah i believe it
maybe its my signals or something.

ive been studying, and i want to learn more

Exegesis

Browsing your google drive, this is very interesting stuff.
I tried again multiple times, i dont feel much on my palm, but with my fingertips, i felt some kind of energetic sensation. Then i kept doing it to the phone and it happens even when i dont have the image showing. not sure if its a lingering effect from after i exposed myself to it, or if its just the energy coming from my phone LED and the expected observation of doing so with the image allowed me to channel my focus/senses more on the fingertips in general.
i have yet to try all your images so lets see..

I'll be reading the pdf to understand better.

also, i wanted to drop this here in case i forget- but lately, ive been picking up crazy time loop syncs... like
year long+ synchronicities.

an example would be like;
recently i just got back to building drones. the story is, i started building fpv drones last year, got into the craft as a newbie, literally successfully built my drone, and never up ended flying. (due to personal reasons). i just dropped the craft completely, particularly at a specific date (lets say july 25th).
then, a whole year later, i ended up picking up the drone again and started working on it once more. i check my most previous chat history, and it turned out, the same exact day i started to work on the drones was the same exact day i left it. crazy "coincidence"
but its been happening in many instances.

Sorry for the rant but what im trying to say is,
Time seems to be moving in cycles.
Everything feels like one weird paradoxical loop. its somewhat terrifying but its a heavy wave to ride especially after every crash (sync).
This definitely highlights a sensation i get on dmt, and a feeling somewhat described by Novelty Theory.

The reason for me saying this is the fact that I ran into this post this very day, and checking your Google Drive pdf.. the timing is real close.
Sept 8 is today, youre jotting stuff from Sept 9 or Sept 11th.

for some odd reason, i feel like something crazy might happen this month idk

anyways

if you ever get this, throw me your discord id cuz im easier to contact directly through there.

ErinsOnlyColour

I browsed through a little of your reddit due to the fact my phone is about to die. I read a lot of this thread and though I admit I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to these kinds of things or levels of science so i seem to be lacking much understanding right now. I find this fascinating and will follow up when my device charges or I can HDMI link to the big screen.

Harte

Hi, I began researching claims of Free Energy and Antigravity and saw a correlation that indicated these devices were disturbing and producing a vortex or flow in space.

After 17 years of research and experiments I made an unusual coil which produced an unusual emission from the tip that I could feel even when it was unpowered.
The obviousness of the sensation grew with exposure and so did my understanding of how to produce this effect.
I then found that even light put enough of a stress on space to allow images when well crafted to manifest this phenomena!
tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

steven chiverton

heres a contribution to the paranormalis , num 7 can put this in the right place if it dosent belong here

Attachments

• Recipe_for_building_a_Gravelectric_Gener (1).pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 4