i met my deceased father last night

Carl Miller

Does the soul take rest, like the body, during sleep?
"No; a spirit is never inactive. The bonds which unite him to the body are relaxed during sleep; and as the body does not then need his presence, he travels through space, and enters into more direct relation with other spirits."

Technologies may differ but once your main goal is reached there are so many interesting things to experience you probably will not bother how you got there or what led you there.
You are out of your body, worries relating to material life seem to have vanished as if they had never existed.
You are back to your true home. You may investigate the new body your mind created for yourself made out of the same energy as the residents' from that realm. .
Nevertheless will you care much checkinng out the golden cord linling bodies since you have your loved deceased father in front of you?
What would you do? Ineffable joy. i know one thing that undescribable loving feeling takes over you.
You just feel like doing nothing. Yet you are in complete control over your soul's attributes.
But you still do not care about finding or choosing words to make any sense, to have societal approval or not. That moment belong to you only- for your eyes only.

Clarfying=

'technologies may differ'
= i meant to say that there are various methods inducing obes (out of the body experiences- see google on that).
When i was with my father i did not worry about which method led me to that state cause i know and apply a dozen different methods.
i did not care to check out (investigate over the existence or nature) about the so called silver or golden cord (a supposed cord made out of energy linking the physical body and the energetic body).
People who give lectures on obe (out of the body experience) generally are concerned into investigating the mentioned silver cord whilst out of the body.
=i tried to convey the following message= i got so overwhelmed (in a state of awe of surprise) for having met my deceased father on the other realm (sphere, dimension...) that even if i had great worries (preoccupations) over the things we have to do at work, in the family circle, paying debts, paying taxes, taking the dog to the veterinarian ,,,etc...this is what i call 'worries'.
In the other dimension where i met my father it seemed as if i had no worries. Worries came back to me upon waking up physically on my bed in our dimension, in this world. this material world, here now.

'You may investigate the new body your mind created for yourself made out of the same energy as the residents' from that realm. . Nevertheless will you care much checkinng out the golden cord linling bodies since you have your loved deceased father in front of you? '

i meant to express that one (an investigator into these domains, an ober -out of the body experiencer, a practitioner) will notice that in this other dimension he will be taking on a new body made out of energy, the ober will be wearing a body made out of energy as the residents do.
Residents refer to discarnate spirits.
While i was with my father i was wearing the same type of energy body he was wearing.
Although dead to our world, i mean to our world of matter, in that realm he was more alive than me, so to say.
I only realized he was dead upon waking up, when i awoke in the morning.

Note=
it was the first time after his physical death. It is never easy to keep the emotional balance after an experience like that.
My father died from old age at 94 years old june last year.
When i get overwhelmed by my own supposed psychic abilities i need to search for balancing through getting envolved in more down to earth activities such as spending the weekend with my daughters in a nearby town where they live and study.
I avoid speaking about spirituality then and go to a dancing club and have a good time sort of 'freaking around' pretending myself to be a 'normal person.
i mean i must anchor myself in the planet earth to keep emotional balance.

..............................................................................................................................

Another experience, this time i met my dead aunt=

I awoke this morning feeling a little pressure on my right wrist. (I hate myself but i just cannot help showing myself off playing the psychic). Camila my daughter would instill courage in me as when she made me post that silly picture of me holding bent spoons on facebook.
Anyway this night i met my recently deceased aunt in the other dimension and as she is not completely detached from our 3d world she was playing kitchen there.
So as to call her attention and check if she would recognize me there i started to act foolishly eating with my hands instead of using kitchen utensils. There she ran after me and grabbed my right wrist and pressed much bothered. After reprimanding me she let go off my wrist.

...........................................................................................

My beloved father experienced
death bed visions during some months before his death

Deathbed visions can be found everywhere. My own mother who is a religious old lady hates talking about death. She tells me how my father would talk to invisible beings during the night, gesticulating and so on.
The following morning my father comments on how he spent the night away chatting with his father-and my father had been very weak and ill -this occurred just 4 months before his death.

Last edited: