I nearly time travelled in a semi-lucid dream

correction123

Last night I was semi-lucid and 'fell asleep' in the dream twice. But at the tunnel bit the dream ended. I think it didn't work this time because I was only semi-lucid. In my experience you have to be fully lucid for it to work. I explain more about the method here. Debate - Lucid dream time travel

What happened when he was in the Lucid Dream state?

He was transported in some building where he met a "Fortune Teller" she laid out 4 cards! She turned each card up and each one was "Selena" all four showed him all the same person who had previously died in an accident sometime back. Then he was transported in deep space where he was shown some kind of box with all kinds of strange instruments he put a glove type device over his hands and he was able to open a portal in space. He then told me out of curiosity he jumped into this time portal and it took him back in his past life about 30 years! He remembered everything and every finite detail...Then he awakened. The next couple of nights went by and he was abducted by these Grey alien type creatures!

He said, he couldn't move and they were doing all kinds of testing on him. It really hurt but they kept saying it's OK we are not going to hurt you! But it hurt! When he finally woke up the next morning the place on his body they were drilling into was very sore and very sensitive all week that week. He can't find any physical evidence, he just felt the pain. This is just a few he told me about. I asked him what CD are you listening to, he told me its the ZoneBox CD called, Lucid Dreaming! That's how I know! I ordered it myself it will come with the SuperBeacon I ordered in the next several weeks.

correction123

Last night I was semi-lucid and 'fell asleep' in the dream twice. But at the tunnel bit the dream ended. I think it didn't work this time because I was only semi-lucid. In my experience you have to be fully lucid for it to work. I explain more about the method here. Debate - Lucid dream time travel

You should try EJ Gold's Lucid Dream Induction CD for $17.00! My friend uses it all the time and it works for him! It is 5-10 minutes long only...I had ordered this one with my SuperBeacon order...hope this helps.
Thankyou. May I ask you something? Can you lucid dream? This could be something worth doing.

Yes and I think everyone had one in their lifetimes, I had one about two months ago...it was awesome! I was sent back in time and the only reason I knew was I asked one of the street people (homeless) who lived in a abandoned building, what year it was and one of them sitting on a swing board suspended by old rope looked me straight in the eyes and said, it's 1965! I was in part of a worn torn city it just seemed neglected and it smelled...I am not sure why I was sent back in particular. When I first started out in the dream I looked out a building window and saw an outdoor swimming pool and then I looked again it all changed! I said to myself, my lord I am lucid dreaming! When I started walking I came up to a young guy and told him do you know I am lucid dreaming! He just ignored me.

I kept walking down the hall and I came to a large whole and step through and jumped down in a hollowed out building where all these people were living and that was one of the strongest yet that I had...

correction123

Not impressed

Fortunately wasn't trying to impress you!

Oh shut up.

Come back when you actually physically time travel.

I have with the HDR I guess you don't watch Coast to Coast and my interview with George Norey and besides you would be too lazy to do it anyways! Both Steven and myself and Patricia Ress were interviewed. Each telling about my physical time travel when driving....Once you listened to the interview you might just understand.

correction123

You see that's the problem with some people here, they are not open to new ways of travel its either got to be their way or its no way jose! I get tired of talking with individuals who have no life! But suck it out of everyone else who has the desire to do the things that can change their lives! Your bitterness means nothing to me I have nothing to prove to you really! In fact I feel sorry for you and many like you who go to these boards aimlessly with no clue! Too bad a waste of talent!

tflofasho

Too lazy? More like I don't have the money or income for it you jerk.

Maybe you should quit being an asswipe with your foolish preconceived notions about me to make those judgements.

That's a cute insult coming from some happy go lucky bloke like yourself. I seriously can't stand people like you. Always acting like that.

I want physical change of my past that affects my present so I can be happy with my life and move on from this hell hole I'm in.

I don't need jerks like you chipping in on my misery.

tflofasho

You see that's the problem with some people here, they are not open to new ways of travel its either got to be their way or its no way jose! I get tired of talking with individuals who have no life! But suck it out of everyone else who has the desire to do the things that can change their lives! Your bitterness means nothing to me I have nothing to prove to you really! In fact I feel sorry for you and many like you who go to these boards aimlessly with no clue! Too bad a waste of talent!

Fvck you.

tflofasho

And believe me, I get tired of happy go lucky pricks like you who go about life nonchalantly like that because things are always hunky dory for you people. People like you make me sick and piss me off.

TimeFlipper

@correction123 Thank you for the reply :)
My only thoughts on a parallel universe is not how your friend described it (iam not doubting your own honestly in how he explained it to you)
A parallel universe//dimension is a hypothetical self contained separate reality co-existing with our own reality...this means its identical in every respect to our own universe, which subsequently means we could never travel to it because we would not be aware of any differences to our own reality :)

TnWatchdog

I read this thread for the first time tonight and found it very interesting...except for...
This is not a debate thread so I would appreciate calming down so the conversation can continue peacefully.
Thanks.