I need this black orb gone...

Wee

I need to get rid of what could possibly be a bad energy in my home.

We recently moved back in September. It had been very serene and peaceful, up until 3 weeks ago.

I have been seeing shadow's move from one end of the living room to the other, which at first didn't really mean anything to me....but now I am starting to see what looks like spiders dropping down from the ceiling and then disappearing before landing near me. It's always in my peripheral vision.

I hear loud noises from my bathroom or kitchen..like things dropping and nothing is there.

What really bothered me is seeing a black ball/orb head on (not peripherally) travel slowly around the door to my downstairs living room one night. My husband says he keeps seeing something at work out of the corner of his eye, and at home.

Last week, a cockroach appeared in my sink and it was huge, and it was real. This home is well cared for and not by any means dirty. I even had an exterminator check the home and he said he didn't find anything, but sprayed and set some traps just in case.

Every time I try to fall asleep, a loud noise is made in the kitchen or bathroom. My son is crying in his sleep, and my daughter is talking to something or someone in the middle of the night (She is a baby, and she plays/cooing at something in the middle of the night)

I don't feel like whatever this is, is a good thing, and I want it gone. I need some ideas to get rid of it.

I feel like this maybe came from an antique that my dad gave me, because until I opened this wooden box, the house was very serene and peaceful.

TnWatchdog

Wow...I don't have a whole lot I could say to help you but based on other threads I am sure PaulaJedi, Wind7, and others may have some valuable advice or comments on your situation.
If it was me I would be packing...lol...but that may not be the only option for you. I hope it all works out for you, which I am sure it will.

Wee

Wow...I don't have a whole lot I could say to help you but based on other threads I am sure PaulaJedi, Wind7, and others may have some valuable advice or comments on your situation.
If it was me I would be packing...lol...but that may not be the only option for you. I hope it all works out for you, which I am sure it will.
Yeah packing is not an option. I'm also stubborn. It's my home, it needs to go

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
These kind of entities, if they are what you believe to be, probably are trying to communicate in some kind.

I'm far from knowledgeable on these things, But at a guess you got to be looking at spiritual communication.

Here's hoping someone better qualified will come along and complete the answer for you

Stay stubborn and good luck

Wind7

Staff
Hello Wee :)

1st question, can you describe in detail this wooden box?

Does it have a scent to it
(such as clove oil...etc..)?

Was anything physical inside..(like top trays or any other removable items)?

What times are these sounds occurring,
are they constant?

Any odd smells (like burning, wood moulder or just unexplainably rotten)?

Have you had any strange visions,
sudden coldness followed by strong emotions such as fear or rage?

Have you closed this box and then found it re-opened and/or are either of your children attracted or repelled by this box?
(This last question would be indicative of having an actual dybbuk or djinn present).

Best defense against a negative entity is to have some Black Tourmaline in your presence. Pocket sized for whomever can carry it without losing it.
Medium sized for next to bed(s) and a larger placed in central most area of your residence.

Sea salt and sweet grass smudge.

Place the salt (1/4 cup) in the four corners of your home North, South, East & West.

Do this after you have smudged your home and leave it be for at least a good 2 weeks.

If you're certain it's the box,
try rubbing some clove oil on the center of the interior give it about 5 mins. and shut the box, smudge your home and drop the salt.

Use your instincts.

Try your best to remain calm and don't give in to any negative feedback, this will only strengthen the thing. Try creating a positive energy shield by thinking of those you love...feel love and direct it at the negative source. Be calm.

Try salt around both children's beds for now while prepping for the actual smudging. This will help.

If things get worse then you know what to do, smudge and salt...(sends it out and away.)

You may PM me if you wish.

I work odd hours so I will respond when I can.

Sending Light and Positive energy your way! :)

Take Care.

:) :)

Wee

Hello Wee :)

1st question, can you describe in detail this wooden box?

Does it have a scent to it
(such as clove oil...etc..)?

Was anything physical inside..(like top trays or any other removable items)?

What times are these sounds occurring,
are they constant?

Any odd smells (like burning, wood moulder or just unexplainably rotten)?

Have you had any strange visions,
sudden coldness followed by strong emotions such as fear or rage?

Have you closed this box and then found it re-opened and/or are either of your children attracted or repelled by this box?
(This last question would be indicative of having an actual dybbuk or djinn present).

Best defense against a negative entity is to have some Black Tourmaline in your presence. Pocket sized for whomever can carry it without losing it.
Medium sized for next to bed(s) and a larger placed in central most area of your residence.

Sea salt and sweet grass smudge.

Place the salt (1/4 cup) in the four corners of your home North, South, East & West.

Do this after you have smudged your home and leave it be for at least a good 2 weeks.

If you're certain it's the box,
try rubbing some clove oil on the center of the interior give it about 5 mins. and shut the box, smudge your home and drop the salt.

Use your instincts.

Try your best to remain calm and don't give in to any negative feedback, this will only strengthen the thing. Try creating a positive energy shield by thinking of those you love...feel love and direct it at the negative source. Be calm.

Try salt around both children's beds for now while prepping for the actual smudging. This will help.

If things get worse then you know what to do, smudge and salt...(sends it out and away.)

You may PM me if you wish.

I work odd hours so I will respond when I can.

Sending Light and Positive energy your way! :)

Take Care.

:) :)

Attached are pictures of the box. When I got it there was nothing inside, so I use it to hold some art supplies as pictured. No smells from it that I noticed.

Most of the time the noise occurs at night, various times, but only after my children are asleep. Like its trying to wake them up or me up.

No odors, no visions, just bad insomnia lately. I get an intense fear when trying to fall asleep. I won't sleep until my husband gets home, which has never been an issue before.

Attachments

• 0523161441.jpg
    0523161441.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 0523161441a.jpg
    0523161441a.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17

Wind7

Staff
Very nice, ornate box...this once held something important like silverware or documents etc. And it has a unique finish.

Thankfully it isn't an actual dybbuk snare.

I would try placing clove inside and get what you need to smudge and salt your home. For now.

Black Tourmaline, i cannot recommend getting this enough.
Google this for more info.

I will be back on later after work.

Be as strong as you can.
Sleep will eventually come.

:)

Wee

Very nice, ornate box...this once held something important like silverware or documents etc. And it has a unique finish.

I would try placing clove inside and get what you need to smudge and salt your home. For now.

Be as strong as you can.

Thank you so much for your help. I definitely will. The dybbuk you we're talking about..I've heard of the dibbuk box made during the holocaust, but do they have more than one of those out there??

Wind7

Staff

Be as strong as you can.

Thank you so much for your help. I definitely will. The dybbuk you we're talking about..I've heard of the dibbuk box made during the holocaust, but do they have more than one of those out there??

That is a good question.

As far as the 'famous' box, i think there is only the one (wine box) that has any known credence.

However given the serious nature of belief surrounding the dybbuk,
I could well imagine that there could plausibly be more out there.

This is subject matter that would certainly not be made readily publicised amongst true believers.

Unlike Hollywood.... :rolleyes: