I need to time travel to the future.

paxer.omega

Hello everyone.

I am not a time traveler but I want to become one.

Currently I have some health issues which are serious, but since this is open forum I don't want to reveal them here.

I think that in the future they can solve my problems and return me safely back to 2018.

So if you know anyone who have a real time machine, please let me know.

Thank you again for your help and support!

P.S. Please be serious and post only real informations, don't spam with nothing to offer.

titorite

RIfe machine, ozonated water, colloidal silver God it sounds like a tag like or serach engine optimizer but thats what you do.

YOur sick? Needs a cure? Buy a fucking rife machine and start using it right now .. Which one which one... Their are many...Perals are good, Folshom devices I really like cause they are idiot proof but the GB4000 has the range and capability.. its just complicated to use and expensive...sorda... Whats life worth anyways right..So lets say you bought a rife machine but then what how can I get the most out of it... WELL if you are killing a disease , use ozonated water and colloidal silver with it. Drink that shit before and after using the machine.

DONT USE KEGAN WATER... Kegan water can extend cellular life.... Good for healthy people that want to live langer and promote healthy immunie systems that currently work right... BAD for sick people that have bad cells going haywire that dont need to live lest thy kill the host YOU"...…

Activated charcoal is also good for removing the dieoff but you have to be carful using it as it can absorb medications...

Want to live and get over sickness? You dont need a time machine... you need a rife machine and education into the proper protocols to take to LIVE!

Im willing to share all that I know

paradox404

Hello everyone.

I am not a time traveler but I want to become one.

Currently I have some health issues which are serious, but since this is open forum I don't want to reveal them here.

I think that in the future they can solve my problems and return me safely back to 2018.

So if you know anyone who have a real time machine, please let me know.

Thank you again for your help and support!

P.S. Please be serious and post only real informations, don't spam with nothing to offer.

In another timeline maybe they'd have advanced enough tech to help you (Like the "Central Worldine"). However in 8 years the West will completely collapse and take any nations dependant on it down too. There is absolutely no chance there's that kinda tech for a long time.

Assuming people manage to flee the tyranny that follows, technology like you're talking about could take anywhere between 100-500 years after trying to restart the west.

Not really sure how to help you other than a place called Rythmia. Supposedly people have been cured of cancer there but then again don't believe everything you read.

titorite

Dude, their is like half a dozen ways to cure cancer. Raw foods diet is really effective. Rife machines, highly concentrated doses of Marijuana, their is like 3 more.... IN my fucked up life I have learned that cancer has been cured... from various angles... but their is just so much money in treatment who the fuck wants a cure when I need a new car? Donate to my cause, wear my ribbon, promote my month, we gotta cure this beast and only 399 will do it.

paxer.omega

Thanks everyone for your answers.

Currently I am not sure there is a proper cure for my disease.

However in the next couple of years they might find the right one.

But I can assume paradox404 that we are very far from any real time machine, when realizing what is happening with the
world in this present moment.

Still hoping time travel machine might be invented during our life time.

paxer.omega

Hi titorite,

I think disease is genetical but I have hope.

TimeFlipper, interesting concept but I am opened more for official medicine.

But if you find any other interesting alternative way of healing, I would like you to share it here.

However, I agree with titorite that Marijuana cures many diseases so she's definitely should be legalized for medical treatment.

titorite

Fun thing about Rife Machines is that the frequencies dont care about your beliefs. The frequencies dont care if youre a skeptic or a believer. The frequencies dont have feelings or agendas. They just pop cells regardless. I remember letting a multiple myoloma (bone cancer) client use my machine. She had no faith in it and only did it at the request of her husband. I watched her transition from a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane, to power walking at the mall. Her cancer in full remission. She never did credit my efforts but it was OK me and the old man knew.

But like I said its only good for popping cells. If you suffer from a genetic defect or a chromosomal abnormality this modality wont be of much use.