I think I have decrypted JT's TM, and explained it

murphius

Originally posted by Fringan@Nov 7 2004, 09:50 PM
I'm not after disapointing anyone, but isn't a naked singularity supposed to be a infinitly small point with infinite density? I'm not sure one of those could even have a shape (of a kiwi, a sphere, a bunny or whatever :)).

Creating a naked singularity surely could be done with a charge but it would take something like all the electrons in our entire solar system to create such a charge.
\"This is, of course, totally impractical\", as wikipedia says.

What else? What gravitational property would a sigularity have? infinte denisty, what does that tell us? propbably something like infinite mass, thus huge gravitational force. The earth, Mars and the sun and alot of other stuff would probably be sucked in and create an event horizon and the singularity would no longer be naked.
UNLESS singularities follow the laws of quantum mechanics instead of spacetime&EM. That would probably create more problems though.
I'm just trying to say we don't even know if naked singularities can excist and even if they thoretically can; could we create one, keep it stable and under control?

I'm not an expert in this subject but I don't see how you could overlap event horizons from two naked singularities since the defenition of a naked singularity is a singularity who LACKS an event horizon?

However, it's an entertaining idea, Titors time machine, and alot of fun thinking about. Perhaps science will be proved wrong on this one, as has happened many times before.

Sorry, for use of the term singularity, dual separated micro-singularities will be used. They are only a means of generating a mass to travel close the speed of light, the time distortion will be created from the electron mass travelling at close to the speed of light in an ergosphere like moment from the event horizon, the x - rays will be exhausted because of a sling sort of action, the ergosphere will be travelling close to the speed of light, as you move futher away from the event horizon the electrons emitted futher away will accelerate at the speed of light converting into waves, showing a wave spectrum and eventually x-rays and then time differentials, hence the term fade to black.

The electron mass injected onto the micro-singularities surface is only a grip to cause an ergosphere moment to achieve faster than light speeds.

Sorry for being too vague? ... hope this helps ...

murphius

Please ask everything you possibly can,
Lex - , sorry to waste your time but please could you possibly give the questions that make my design and explanations *mumbo - jumbo*, I may answer your questions but most probably not all sorry.
If there are any physcists, prove and explain why my design is wrong, I will post a new design hopefully with some improvements soon.
Some terms I use may be wrong as I do not often note the names just use the theory.
Your contributions are greately praised, thank-you :)

murphius

I have a new diagram trying to explain easier how the rotation of something not at the speed of light but inducing enough gravitational change to bring about enough gravitational change to not kill a human within a few metres but provide enough gravitational change futher - perhaps few metres from the micro-singu to bring about time travel at faster than light speed caused about by a term I call sling- - where gravitational change is faster outwards, can't really explain too well at the moment.