I think I time travelled and need some help.

Quite an interesting story, Griamor. I have to wonder if it's happened more than 3 times, you might have an issue. I'm sure you wouldn't want a replay of this episode would you?
Something similar happened to me once where I was walking through a wood. It was very dark and misty. I'd say it was downright grim. I knew right away that as I walked I was in a space well beyond my ken. But I continued, I persisted. When I woke up...Well, you know the rest (beginning?) of the story!

AE
TR

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Write this incident down. Well, actually, you did here online, but keep a journal - video, written, or voice. I've experienced many timeline changes now that I am more "aware".

Sounds like this is something you should add to your studies. The world is more complicated than you think!

Chronocular

I'm interested in this process, but have two concerns...

If you push your consciousness back to a previous self, then you're in theory annihilating by overwriting that you in the past, and abandoning you from the present. It's potentially terminating two of you for the luxury of propelling your consciousness back to a younger you.

deliriousScientist

It can be the consciousness transfer from one dimension to another one might be the case i am not sure about it. Or it was just a mandela effect. You see it is clear from this that i kinda like the timeline and butterfly effect.

But it is the best explanation which i have at this moment.

It might have went like this that you in the other timeline and the you you in this timeline had a frequency resonance because of which that you and you you might had passed each other experiences (memories) you know the mandela effect or deja vu to me can happen if that timeline is not much different than you.

I think that more different the timelines get the further apart they are means it is much harder for those timeline to resonate.
The further apart they are there is more the difference in the frequencies so hard to resonate not impossible (my idea).

abrooks051

I had two experiences.
I was quite young and I had a really hard time falling asleep. Try as I might I could not drift off. I knew I had things to do in the morning and I really needed to sleep. I sat in my bed and audibly said, "I am going to close my eyes and when I open them, it will be morning". I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and immediately re-opened them. It was morning and the Sun was shining through the window. (Though I probably just fell asleep and woke hours later, it was very weird.)
I was returning from a truck delivery to Philly. I was driving up the New Jersey Turnpike. I looked at the exit, it was Exit Three. I was going to exit at Exit 18. I was driving for what seemed like 5 or 10 minutes when I saw the overhead sign which read Exit 16. I had no memory of the approximately 40 miles I had driven. (Probably just became lost in thought and didn't realize the time and mileage had passed but considering I was driving a very large truck, it was very strange.)