I want some members!

In the quote above, replace "chat" with "candies".

Well, you get the idea.
There’s people who really want to time travel and people that are really trying to find a solution and take this seriously, Yet on the other hand hyperspace wants to waste time and troll and play games.

I believe time travel is real obviously and it can be achieved someday that’s far far away. However most people that tell you that they are working on or building a time machine. They are obviously lying it’s common sense. Look at Ronald Mallett and Marshall Barnes for example. Both not in their right minds and both crackpots. Especially the case for Barnes judging from the stories I’ve read about him. And Mallett with his horrible theories.

So yeah I’ve yet to talk to anyone who’s not a liar. Most of These people want nothing but money and they are all gossip. Everyone I’ve came across.

Let’s face the reality time travel is something that can only be achieved by 1% of the population whoever figures it out will be a legend and remembered forever in the history books .

So Anyone that doesn’t have a degree or at least some knowledge in this field and claims that they’ve cracked the code. Well they are not to be taken seriously. Maybe a day will come when someone Is not a troll but that day is thousands of years away… probably we will be all dead when time travel is fully realized. I don’t see it happening ever in my lifetime and that’s just the harsh truth.

Last edited:

vulpes

Hello everyone
I am hyperspace and as always I would like to keep my identity secret
Anyways I am the CEO of OSMOS LTD
I have shared the logo if you can't trust
I have to create a time machine till 2034 for a must reason and for that I want to make a team
Anyone here if is intrested and would like to join my team can just tell me their discord

Age doesn't matter!View attachment 15575
I'd like to join.