I want some members!

Wind7

Staff
You are right
It means that "we doesn't tell you the lie, we won't last forever"

Anyways would you like to join our team!

What " lie " are you going on about?

How much money is this all going to cost your newly found team members?

Where are you on this world of ours.. that is to ask, how far must we travel to meet you??

Hyperspace

What " lie " are you going on about?

How much money is this all going to cost your newly found team members?

Where are you on this world of ours.. that is to ask, how far must we travel to meet you??
Going to answer your every question

I am saying that each and every company says about their services would last forever but we don't say that lie "our services are limited" anyways this is my future company so you can tell me if I should decide a new logo!

I don't need any money or I won't give any money to the team members I am just creating a non profit team who will invent a working time machine with its full potential!

We will just meet on discord not physically I will never say to meet physically. We will be connected by discord only!

jiangnanah

I'd like to join your team and provide what I know about time travel.energy device
If you did build a time machine. You have to create a cold fusion energy reaction.See if you can understand what I gave you.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Going to answer your every question

I am saying that each and every company says about their services would last forever but we don't say that lie "our services are limited" anyways this is my future company so you can tell me if I should decide a new logo!

I don't need any money or I won't give any money to the team members I am just creating a non profit team who will invent a working time machine with its full potential!

We will just meet on discord not physically I will never say to meet physically. We will be connected by discord only!

In order to build this time machine, there will be a point where you will have to
physically meet those attempting to help with its creation.

No?