i want to go 30 years into the future.

brian jj

i would love to go 30 years into the future even if i cannot come back. To witness real AI, own a computer that is more powerfull than all the computers that exist today in a tablet. nanotechnology, driverless cars, manned mars missions, amazing medicine advances. Before I go I would put my automatically invest my small pension into IT security, green power, and military industrial stocks. i am sure that the nestegg would be more than 4 million dollars compounded and dividends reinvested. To the world its more than a generation to me the time is less than walking through a doorway. I am pretty sure that the world will look like Judge dredd or blade runner in 2046. Imagine meeting people who were born in the same decade as me who will be shocked how young i look for such an age. only if they knew I wasn't really that old.

the_sign

It is in error to use "want" that way, as you would have actually have had to have been ahead in time that way, ontologically speaking, simply to acquire the basis for wanting, regardless if it be something you actually suffer now or not.

Not having experienced the real process, it is something limited only to thought at this point, not desire.

In essence, you only think you want to do that.

the_sign

My observation of having traveled in time was due to the power of God's hand working in me.

It is quite a different thing to set out on such a venture on ones own; the complexities alone are overwhelming.

And that doesn't change the fact that God has a plan, that basically every resurrection of a departed soul includes some form of time travel.

brian jj

But you want physical time travel in this lifetime not x number of years from now when( insert your messiah) is on earth.

the_sign

Actually, I don't.

The two occasions I've experienced are real and lasting enough; they also included what amounts to two re-incarnations, and I am of the understanding that I am (have been) an exception to the rule, so to speak.

But if I can learn from this, so can others.

brian jj

What is good about going one generation ahead is that the world won't be too alien but yet you will blow people away by showing them your birth certificate. and there is no way your really that old.