I want to save my child!!!

jiangnanah

In fact, the tombs of Qin Shi Huang were famous in ancient times. Because its reputation is transmitted to Arab countries. We know the story of Aladdin's lamp. Aladdin actually excavated the treasure of Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum to find the lamp. The mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang contains various treasures. It was built through the state power of ancient China. It concentrates 30-40% of China's wealth. Modern remote sensing detects it inside, and the temperature is very high. If you plant flowers and plants in the mausoleum, there is no problem. And it's also symbolic. It means that the Chinese emperor succession system will be passed on forever until someone excavates the tomb of Qin Shi Huang.

jiangnanah

i would help u if i have a time machine for free..don't need money but maybe you can do this Astral Projection it the only way that you can meet the child and talk to the child of your own so i would pray to Jesus Christ and ask him to help you i just like if i have the Time Machine i would help humankind...i am sorry about the loss of it..if you have the time machine you can visit your child.
The real time machine is not derived from the technology of the Earthlings, it is the technology from other planets. The ancient Chinese book said that Qin Shi Huang intended to search for the elixir of immortality, and it contacted aliens. Aliens gave it to Qin Shi Huang and hid Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum. There are many people trying to get the treasure, but the Chinese government will not support the excavation of Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum.

Wind7

Staff
As everyone has stated it is not possible, even if you did your child would pass just in a different way, that was simply their time to go.

I am sorry for your loss, truly am, but do your best to heal and overcome, you cant change the past.

I agree with @BlastTyrant and I am also very sorry to hear of your loss.
If anyone claims to have a timemachine, do not send money in advance. Many criminals will try to take advantage of you when hearing about the money. Do not trust stories from their hired actors. If they somehow had a solution with cloning and memory restoration using quantum hair, they know that you would pay after delivery out of gratitude. Some memories may be from an alternative timeline. If a clone with the same memories is the same person would be a different philosophical discussion.

The current technology can make short lived human clones. We can alter the negative or positive association of a memory using green laser. Restoring memories is the hardest part.

Adopting a child who lost a parent would be the fastest solution. If you can't be with your own, you can be the missing piece for someone else in the same situation. If your house burned down but your neighbors is still on fire, you go and get a bucket.

Great post.

@timetraveler2021

Please be aware of strangers saying that they can take you to the past,
They Are Lying To You!

Some of my best friends were adopted by caring souls.
Would you ever consider giving yourself to a child who was given up for adoption?

You CAN make a positive difference in another's life.

jiangnanah

I'm thinking of doing a triaxial Helmholtz coil. The setup for the Montauk experiment was then simulated using a signal generator.

vp8671

Jiangnanah , why don't you shut your mouth instead of saying stupidities ? do not give hope to a man whose suffering is beyond your immagination.

jiangnanah

Who doesn't want to save a dead loved one?Hope there is. But everyone needs to find it.Chinese Emperor Xi Jinping has been searching for the medicine of immortality, the method of immortality.I will share the history and knowledge of time machine research by ancient Chinese wise people. I will also share the ancient Chinese wisdom to obtain immortal herbs for immortality. As mysterious as British witchcraft.I said that Qin Shihuang met the aliens and got the time machine treasure hidden in the tomb of Qin Shihuang in Xi'an, China.This is recorded in ancient Chinese books. It is placed in the Chinese city of Xi'an because it was the capital of ancient China.

My father died of colorectal cancer in 2018, and I was crazy too. I actually understand how he feels. I'll tell you all about the secrets of Ecuador's Golden Cave in a moment.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Who doesn't want to save a dead loved one?Hope there is. But everyone needs to find it.Chinese Emperor Xi Jinping has been searching for the medicine of immortality, the method of immortality.I will share the history and knowledge of time machine research by ancient Chinese wise people. I will also share the ancient Chinese wisdom to obtain immortal herbs for immortality. As mysterious as British witchcraft.I said that Qin Shihuang met the aliens and got the time machine treasure hidden in the tomb of Qin Shihuang in Xi'an, China.This is recorded in ancient Chinese books. It is placed in the Chinese city of Xi'an because it was the capital of ancient China.

My father died of colorectal cancer in 2018, and I was crazy too. I actually understand how he feels. I'll tell you all about the secrets of Ecuador's Golden Cave in a moment.
Don't really think this is the post for that Jiang.

Perhaps start your own instead of hi-jacking this one.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Sorry for your loss.

You're welcome to share your story of the Golden Cave in a separate thread. Looking forward to it, it sounds intriguing. :)

label

I am truly sorry for your loss, I have some idea what you are going trough but each experience this type of loss differently.

As mush as I wish there was a way to go back, the many things I have attempted and tried was all false hope. I urge you to seek support and get professional counseling. Truth is time travel doesn't exist. I wish it did I really do... I cry myself to sleep most nights, but sadly it is simply not possible.