I want to start meditating and need help

V1P3R

So Hi, I'm 15, from Israel.

Is 15 a good age to start meditating? Where do I start and how do I do that?
Any good guides?

~Another question:
How do one become more aware of spirits and become more spiritual? Is there such a thing as a "personal guide spirit"?

SamsaraMobius

Any age is a good age. One technique is to observe your thoughts, and notice there is a gap between thinking thoughts. Dismiss your thoughts as they come in. And return to the gap. You will notice that. Thought are two types: falling backward ( guilt or shame,thoughts about the past) or leaning forward (anxiety,,thoughts about the future). You can label the thought when it comes in and return to the gap. Try to lengthen the gap and not spin off into positive or negative fantasy. This is a buddhist technique called vipassana meditation. P.S. trust your intuition and you will need no guide but yourself. Activate your genetic inheritance and access your DNA' s memories. Do this by looking into your cultural heritage on Google, and the mystic traditions associated with your lineage. Then things will come to you off the top of your head from your imagination, and that is the most powerful magick.

Last edited:

SensitiveAbility

Any good guides?

~Another question:
How do one become more aware of spirits and become more spiritual? Is there such a thing as a "personal guide spirit"?

You can meditate at any age, BUT PLEASE don't be doing it so be in contact with spirit's. Because when you do you open yourself up, and if your not prepared to deal with the aftermath then don't do it.
We all have spirit guides/guardian angel ect.... we all have one that is assigned to us at birth.

Gnostic Christian

Any good guides?

~Another question:

There is quite a difference between spiritual thinking and spirits.

If you believe in spirits and the supernatural, I offer my sympathy for your mind.

Yes, you have a personal guide. Look up Jung and Freud's Father Complex. That is who you seek.

Other helpers for you would be any guru or mystic.

Meditation is good and I would recommend that. It gave me what some call theosis or apotheosis.

Few really believe in those but it is a real but rare phenomenon.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You can meditate at any age, BUT PLEASE don't be doing it so be in contact with spirit's. Because when you do you open yourself up, and if your not prepared to deal with the aftermath then don't do it.
We all have spirit guides/guardian angel ect.... we all have one that is assigned to us at birth.

You know this as a fact, how?

Regards
DL