I Want To Time Travel!

Jovial_Kitten

I Want To Time Travel!

Originally posted by black1tree000@Dec 4 2004, 04:03 PM
Hello! My name is black1tree000. It is currently close to 4 p.m. on december 4th 2004. I would like to time travel. I am at american university in the library on the lower level. i have on a white Pepe sweater and am at a computer. i have been preparing myself since 2002 but haven't had the means of travelling. i would like to go back to 1995 and lead myself into a better direction in life. i am currently living on the streets of washington dc. if there are any time travellers out there that can help me , my whereabouts are stated above. Thank you!!!
I would suggest finding a phone book and looking up a homeless shelter. Preferrably one that will make you work to earn your keep and give you some money for doing your job. Someone close to me did this. They normally give counseling and help you get back on your feet. If you sit around waiting for a time traveler to solve your problems for you,they most likely will never get solved. I'm not saying to give up hope, but the chances of what you're asking for happening are very very low.
I wish you the best though and feel free to contact me through the board if you need anything.

yesterday

Re: I Want To Time Travel!

I've tried a butt load of different ways and none seems to work, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

1)Who you are (without giving full name, address, or phone number)
Rob

2)What ways you have prepared yourself
I've speculated (in dealing with the past) with the geometric formula for sets in coorelation to if a past event is changed how it would effect the present & future.

3)What it is you want to do in your time travels
See ancient cilivizations, revisit some of my past, ect.

4)What method of time travel you would prefer
Physical

contact me at [email protected]

TheYear802701

Hopefully, the future inventor of the first time machine. :)

Learning as much as I can about physics, philosophy and human consciousness. The key to practical time travel is likely to come from one of these three areas of study.

Two things:

a. I want to see how the future turns out. Where humanity will be in 100, 1000 or a million years.
b. I want to enjoy the ride!

I'll probably refrain from going into the past (returning from the future doesn't count), due to the risk of finding myself in an alternative universe (or worse).

Whatever method that works.

Fabel

I am Derek Olsen I have been following time travel technology for quite a while ever since i saw back to the future when i was little i have been facinated by time travel.

I have no fear of time travel, I know concepts and i have made good concepts about time travel.

I want to get new technology, explore history, and watch my self in the past and meet people that arent alive today.

I hardly dont care about what kind of brain shocking technolgy i would use,It doesnt matter to me to much with the liability of returning to home.

Contact me at:
[email protected]

stech99

Aug

Camping gear and body armor, no? LOL, anytime anyday.

1. Prevent my father from been murdered.
2. Prevent my mother from going to australia.
3. Prevent my friend from going on vacation on last christmas.
4. Fix my fance so my neighbour would not poison my cat.

Whatever method that is effective.

Omega

The 4 items you requested to have answered are not needed. Let it be known I want to time travel, preferrably into the future and back. If I can go into the past let it happen.