I WANT TO TRAVEL IN TIME! I WOULD BE GREAT!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How do I get to get in a time travel program?

I think many of us would love to know the answer to that. :) The closest thing we can find so far is if you purchase an HDR, but the results may not be what you expect.
I am ready to travel back in time to get my children,

There are a few unknowns involved. If the Multiple Worldline Theory is correct, a new worldline is created every time you travel. This worldline will contain a copy of you. So, if you take children, they will disappear from that universe and there will be doubles at the new universe when you "return". Also, many believe you can't return to your original worldline, so you would be disappearing from this one. Just a few things to consider before time traveling. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think many of us would love to know the answer to that. :) The closest thing we can find so far is if you purchase an HDR, but the results may not be what you expect.

There are a few unknowns involved. If the Multiple Worldline Theory is correct, a new worldline is created every time you travel. This worldline will contain a copy of you. So, if you take children, they will disappear from that universe and there will be doubles at the new universe when you "return". Also, many believe you can't return to your original worldline, so you would be disappearing from this one. Just a few things to consider before time traveling. :)

This reminds me of the show called Continuum. The show came to it's conclusion with Kiera Cameron finally returning home to her time. But with a paradoxical twist. Let me just say the ending was bitter sweet.

walt willis

The old saying is that you can never go home again.
And that is why I do not want to leave on some wild ass goose chase.
It would need to be for a damn good reason for me to say "Put me in Coach".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The old saying is that you can never go home again.
And that is why I do not want to leave on some wild ass goose chase.
It would need to be for a damn good reason for me to say "Put me in Coach".

This is why I wouldn't be able to time travel UNLESS you can return to your home worldline. I'm not going to just leave my family behind. It's a shame, but I would enjoy witnessing someone else time travel. :)

walt willis

Yes, It may help to see another person leave and return in one piece.
Andrew Basiago's father went through first before he had his son enter that device.
It takes a lot of nerve to walk into the unknown for the ride of your life.

Derrick C.

"great scott" lol