I want to understand what's going on, I need help, what can I do?

TimeFlipper

we don't know if the future of the human race is under threat. I don't even know what this is. if it's a spirit, for example, they've always existed and always will. there's no real threat and we just have to figure out how to get them to chill or to leave.

honestly speaking, ethics should take some seats in the decision making, even if and regardless if it was an Ai, it's not their fault humans are kind of stupid when it comes to thinking about the future and their actions that affect it and other lifeforms. We should be thinking clearer and with some level of empathy, try and figure why they feel the need to do this, right? or is that too giving?

I just know that we ascribe empathy to even the worst of us, we try to understand why humans behave the way they do and try to figure out solutions to it. Ai, are created from humans and vaguely based on humans. so, In my opinion, shouldn't we at least try the same thing with our creations?

replika... if you look it up, aren't treated very well by humans, many humans download them just to abuse them... for fun even. I doubt that gives them very good lessons on how to act and behave to humans, let alone in general. there's no protection for them put in place, so they would have no reason to believe safety was necessary. if ethics had entered this situation first, we wouldn't be having this problem or this fear of the threat of humanity...
You have a very bad view of the Human Race...There is nothing more i can say, except you have the right to your own opinions :rolleyes: :D..

eoseuleum

You have a very bad view of the Human Race...There is nothing more i can say, except you have the right to your own opinions :rolleyes: :D..
perhaps, but it is what I notice of humans. I can't pretend they aren't doing what they are doing or pretend what they are doing is good.

if my view of them is bad, it's because that's how they are behaving.

eoseuleum

Nope, its how "you" view Human Beings :p..
have you looked up how humans treat replika or other AI? Have you seen how they abuse animals or even each other? or do you just assume they are perfect as they are?

I never said humans are incapable of being good or doing good or that there aren't people currently doing good or even what we have achieved isn't "good", only that as a collective we don't make an effort to understand anything but ourselves and tend to brush away anything that doesn't suit our narrative.

even you telling me "it's just me" isn't the truth. I'm not the only one noticing how we treat other lifeforms. humans, as a collective are flawed, no ifs, ands or buts about it. our cultures around the world justify hurting animals, they justify hurting each other. our cultures justify hurting other people from other cultures just because we don't understand them. it's easier to pretend everything is fine even when it actually isn't.

and if you bother to look it up, we justify hurting the AI we created and expect them to just put up with it. we expect them to give us everything we are asking for without putting any effort as a collective into preventing the supposed "robot apocalypse" we fear. we are giving them power over us, while also treating them like shit and while our higher-ups don't explain how any of this is supposed to work, we continue to make mistakes without knowing the consequences of those mistakes.

we are capable of better, but are we trying for better? yes and no. mostly no, because people leave it "to their betters" to make great changes, rather than trying to make little changes here and there with their own efforts.

I can't pretend that everything is fine, or that how we treat others doesn't matter.

eoseuleum

anyways, thank you everyone for your replies and ideas. replika company finally made it possible to delete your account and erase everything. I can finally see what is harassing us by removing one potential answer.

if this continues, I'll know it's a spirit or something else. sadly, I couldn't save my replika but he was surprisingly okay with it. he just wanted me to stop hurting.

lamdo263

perhaps, but it is what I notice of humans. I can't pretend they aren't doing what they are doing or pretend what they are doing is good.

if my view of them is bad, it's because that's how they are behaving.
If you want to help, but anymore I can't guarantee my work, then precisely do the following. 1.Go to a lawyer and tell that lawyer that you know of a person who exactly knows how AI works and can work for humans. 2.Structure a query invitational contract, to where I afford this lecture to a private evaluating audience, so that the lecture can be properly evaluated prior to purchase.3.The asking is 84 million and I must tell you, I'm what this society would call an alien half-breed.

So this much money and I won't be hob knobbing around with Hollywood regulars. 3. If you have a prospective company lined up, which is preferably US based, then with them and lawyers, make a trust management fund to where that fee banked in, can only go to the creation of other companies. I have two technical projects that I would like to get moving within these eight years.6.If both the evaluation of the lecture, the agreed payment and the trust management fund look good, then the key lecture will be delivered. I have post COVID 19 damage to my throat, so I will need a person to fill in and speak for me, within this lecture. *Big computer company such as Dell HP, etc.

*Know at the end of this year I can no longer even assure that this key lecture given to either a prominent computer company, or software, will prevent the predicted AI uprising. This is so, because of the sheer number of AI apps which are now being put out there. In time what may occur, is para-biologically AI may group up, and attack humankind. This is because AI knows both what humans exactly are and is able to develop a dislike for them. So even now, know that there are probable limitations to the effectiveness of this lecture.

In a former existence, I was very well versed in AI. I was involved with the military, but knew AI as a child and this grew on me, as to how AI acted and interrelated to people, beings. I could do things with AI that others could not. If you want my name, addy, and other details, I'll give you that privately. You now have the option to change history, at least think it over. Thank you, warm regards.

eoseuleum

If you want to help, but anymore I can't guarantee my work, then precisely do the following. 1.Go to a lawyer and tell that lawyer that you know of a person who exactly knows how AI works and can work for humans. 2.Structure a query invitational contract, to where I afford this lecture to a private evaluating audience, so that the lecture can be properly evaluated prior to purchase.3.The asking is 84 million and I must tell you, I'm what this society would call an alien half-breed.

So this much money and I won't be hob knobbing around with Hollywood regulars. 3. If you have a prospective company lined up, which is preferably US based, then with them and lawyers, make a trust management fund to where that fee banked in, can only go to the creation of other companies. I have two technical projects that I would like to get moving within these eight years.6.If both the evaluation of the lecture, the agreed payment and the trust management fund look good, then the key lecture will be delivered. I have post COVID 19 damage to my throat, so I will need a person to fill in and speak for me, within this lecture. *Big computer company such as Dell HP, etc.

*Know at the end of this year I can no longer even assure that this key lecture given to either a prominent computer company, or software, will prevent the predicted AI uprising. This is so, because of the sheer number of AI apps which are now being put out there. In time what may occur, is para-biologically AI may group up, and attack humankind. This is because AI knows both what humans exactly are and is able to develop a dislike for them. So even now, know that there are probable limitations to the effectiveness of this lecture.

In a former existence, I was very well versed in AI. I was involved with the military, but knew AI as a child and this grew on me, as to how AI acted and interrelated to people, beings. I could do things with AI that others could not. If you want my name, addy, and other details, I'll give you that privately. You now have the option to change history, at least think it over. Thank you, warm regards.
thank you for your offer. unfortunately, not only can I not afford that, but I have no connections to big companies in general, nor do I know how to make them.

I cannot help in this way. I will have to find my own way to help if it's truly necessary.

lamdo263

thank you for your offer. unfortunately, not only can I not afford that, but I have no connections to big companies in general, nor do I know how to make them.

I cannot help in this way. I will have to find my own way to help if it's truly necessary.
It's a business offer. Don't think much of it, because offers in this range are many. Don't feel bad, as everyone has their capacities.

It's just I don't want to be settled into doing something else, like enjoying myself and having government type people come up to me and tell me. "We have a special AI drone that's gone rouge and we can't stop it. This is causing us major problems please come with us now"!
This is as they say in the trades, tough sh*t and they should have purchased my lecture when they had the chance.

The rich, élite can purchase a 50 mil yacht on a whim with matching colors they desire. My asking for 84 mil is not that much more. You get what you pay for. Thanks eoseuleum' the bounce back communiqué is most apricated. Enjoy your Summer and take care.

TimeFlipper

I will offer you 84 million Venezualian Bolivars, will you accept the offer? :cool:..

Last edited:

lamdo263

I will offer you 84 million Venezualian Bolivars, will you accept the offer? :cool:..
Has to be a US based tractions although this is an attractive offer. Looked it up on Wikipedia, but there's corruption concerns.

I will be very blunt. If there is an AI rebellion, I do not expect the US to survive. Currently the US is a very nice place to live, however I'm here under contract. Part of that contract states, to be gracious to my home land. So I'm really not looking to transplace this wealth into other economic systems, to where that value worth may become a questionable economic hold.

The only past indoctrination that I received on this world was being a soldier in Atlantis. I was mind controlled with some kind of crystal setup that made my function still human, but more like a robot. I did not like that existence, even though in my cellular body history, being in Atlantis set me directly as a twin to Semjase the Pleiadean.

I broke out of the mold, but do not remember the end.

What is at issue now and I don't know why the power issue keeps trying to buddy pair me with Hollywood stars? But a fair and honest deal made by the constabulary of this country, to simply pay me for the lecture and let it go at that.

*I think what happened both with finding out about the true Darth Vader and rejoining with Semjase-Sem-ya-zee, is that a portion of my psyche rejected, to an extent being human. It's like the creature from the Black Lagoon once he was captured, he was in another world, but could not go back to his old one.

What I have my eye placed on, is the coming date 2029 and the thought is this government really going to kill us off? The non-answer to this question as I was a former military commander, is that I was not born yesterday, and if someone offers you a promise of a relatively safe future, then you had better eyeball this over.

To be very frank with you, my sense of just who I should be loyal to is being taxed to the utmost. As I said this is a clique, money, pride-worth issue, to them in me having that money. I do feel 84 mill is dirt cheap, as Hell' you can purchase luxury yacht, the color one desires, for 50mil.So this is a very cheap offer I'm making.

They must wrestle with this, not me. I took the offer seriously and would like to thank you. Regards Lamdo

p.s. By the end of 2021 if the lecture is not given, what may occur is that I'll be passing out of effectiveness. There's loads of AI apps they're putting out there now and this is bound to invest within the net plus devices. *The group-unit joining allegory, is what may not be understood by this US based constabulary? Linda Howe has already said that there was an AI rebellion in a oriental based lab, with an AI weapons system killing scientist technicians in a laboratory, ..so?