I want to volunteer for timetravel.

Makakilo

I'd love to volunteer also. Not to escape some mistake in my past, or to change history but for the adventure. 2020 is too boring. I want something more if I was lost in time traveling all over the past or future that would be great (1000 years or more in the future). Since I was a little kid (1-2 yeasr old), I have had dreams of apocalyptic events. The first one I remember, I was about 1-2 years old (1986-87) and I was standing in a blood-stained field hip-deep in the mud. Fearing for my life, I am trying to make it to the cover of the trees without getting shot or blown up. I always wake up before I make it.

Angelface239

I'd love to volunteer also. Not to escape some mistake in my past, or to change history but for the adventure. 2020 is too boring. I want something more if I was lost in time traveling all over the past or future that would be great (1000 years or more in the future). Since I was a little kid (1-2 yeasr old), I have had dreams of apocalyptic events. The first one I remember, I was about 1-2 years old (1986-87) and I was standing in a blood-stained field hip-deep in the mud. Fearing for my life, I am trying to make it to the cover of the trees without getting shot or blown up. I always wake up before I make it.
Okay. But I am not escaping some mistake that happened in my past I understand it is changing history if I go back in time and change those situations that are currently negativity affecting me in my year and in present timeline as will, but I am more changing it because of how I got affected by what I did before that has followed me in the present which I am not fine with at all.

Angelface239

Okay. But I am not escaping some mistake that happened in my past I understand it is changing history if I go back in time and change those situations that are currently negativity affecting me in my year and in present timeline as will, but I am more changing it because of how I got affected by what I did before that has followed me in the present which I am not fine with at all.
Maybe I should not have brought this up in the first place at all.

Angelface239

I would like to go back to 2008...
Me I wouldn't mind going back to September 20th of 2018 and January 13th 2017 to go back and change what I did that is negativity affecting me in this present timeline I live in and this year as well, so certain should never happened in those years when I was living in Washington, I know it is not possible to change the past, and whatever I did will create a new split of different timelines of where things turn around differently and those around
No worries, I'm just looking for the adventure. If I find something, I'll be sure to let you know...(if I make it back)
Okay, just those people in those years I might see them in the year before the future and I don't want to deal with them again, that is mainly why I am more focus on changing my past at all including those years.

Angelface239

Me I wouldn't mind going back to September 20th of 2018 and January 13th 2017 to go back and change what I did that is negativity affecting me in this present timeline I live in and this year as well, so certain should never happened in those years when I was living in Washington, I know it is not possible to change the past, and whatever I did will create a new split of different timelines of where things turn around differently and those around

Okay, just those people in those years I might see them in the year before the future and I don't want to deal with them again, that is mainly why I am more focus on changing my past at all including those years.
And if I change what I did I have no choice but to deal with them in the end of this makes any sense at all.