I want to volunteer for timetravel.

caribouuu

What for?

i had a somewhat abusive childhood, my parents are now different people and our relationship has drastically improved but it was tough for 15-18 years. I lived in constant fear (not from being grounded), like every decision I made was made with fear. I declined a lot of opportunities for me out of fear. I wish that I didn't. Slowly my parents changed, I wish that I could have maybe confronted them earlier and kick started their change sooner.

I kind of just wish I didn't live in that much fear, that I took some of the opportunities that were presented to me (it would have set me up on better life path than I am now). I have a lot of regrets, mainly from letting the abuse I faced take over me as much as it did. I want to go back and either tell my younger self and coach my younger self through the darker days, or relive those days in a way that would have made it more bearable. I know it is just wishful thinking and the idea of time travel is messy beyond belief, but this is a wishful fantasy that i do have.

CH1098

i had a somewhat abusive childhood, my parents are now different people and our relationship has drastically improved but it was tough for 15-18 years. I lived in constant fear (not from being grounded), like every decision I made was made with fear. I declined a lot of opportunities for me out of fear. I wish that I didn't. Slowly my parents changed, I wish that I could have maybe confronted them earlier and kick started their change sooner.

I kind of just wish I didn't live in that much fear, that I took some of the opportunities that were presented to me (it would have set me up on better life path than I am now). I have a lot of regrets, mainly from letting the abuse I faced take over me as much as it did. I want to go back and either tell my younger self and coach my younger self through the darker days, or relive those days in a way that would have made it more bearable. I know it is just wishful thinking and the idea of time travel is messy beyond belief, but this is a wishful fantasy that i do have.
I also suffered due to abuse. I believe if I would have been a bit better or gotten help sooner I would be more adapted at life in general. I would want to go back to figure things out sooner

Anti-Skeptic Spray

I want to travel through time too. I wont mess with time lines, I will just be a chronoarchaeologist. I will study the time, future or past and share accurate history or Futustory observations in various forums such as this one; Which no one will believe anyway, so it's safe to do without worrying about messing up worldlines. PM me for contact details in order to meet up to time travel. Plus I have met a handful of time travel claimets in my life. So I have that going for me.

Element115

OP = starts thread, hoping for life changing experience
Para members = continuing the thread for sake of conspiracy conversation but lacking in any actuality OP is hoping for
OP = sad.

Did I sum this up correctly?

Element115

I want to travel through time too. I wont mess with time lines, I will just be a chronoarchaeologist. I will study the time, future or past and share accurate history or Futustory observations in various forums such as this one; Which no one will believe anyway, so it's safe to do without worrying about messing up worldlines. PM me for contact details in order to meet up to time travel. Plus I have met a handful of time travel claimets in my life. So I have that going for me.
Travelling through time "IS" messing with time lines. Going back is creating a new line in itself, which is the definition of messing with shit.

TimeFlipper

OP = starts thread, hoping for life changing experience
Para members = continuing the thread for sake of conspiracy conversation but lacking in any actuality OP is hoping for
OP = sad.

Did I sum this up correctly?

Unfortunately I don't believe we will ever be able to answer the question, because the original OP made by our member Tantarum has not been seen since November 2017, shortly after he made the thread....Perhaps he met Dr Who on his travels and was taken through a journey of time itself :D..

Element115

Unfortunately I don't believe we will ever be able to answer the question, because the original OP made by our member Tantarum has not been seen since November 2017, shortly after he made the thread....Perhaps he met Dr Who on his travels and was taken through a journey of time itself :D..
That's right, the FBI/CIA are monitoring this thread. Anything that's real is quickly removed. He might be in Area 51 right now next to a grey, being interrogated with truth serum. So it's not Dr Who but rather a Mr Who.

Or some drunk/stoned guy made a post one day and forgot about it. Who knows the story. It's as mysterious as John Titor now.