I was told I am a Time Traveler

BBD2014

Last year I was approached by some strangers on different occasions that told me that I had met them before and that I told them to call me the time traveler.

I have never met these people before in my life but they told me I would be fine and to keep going. I had not told them anything about the pattern I found in pi but they seem to know what I had already found, they told me to keep going everything will be fine.

The video I provided in this post is the message thus far there is more but I wanted to keep it lite.

I have not time travelled yet but I believe it is completely possible but I do not know who the players are.

So I am attempting to flush out the players with the video.

Aryeandris

Last year I was approached by some strangers on different occasions that told me that I had met them before and that I told them to call me the time traveler.

I have never met these people before in my life but they told me I would be fine and to keep going. I had not told them anything about the pattern I found in pi but they seem to know what I had already found, they told me to keep going everything will be fine.

The video I provided in this post is the message thus far there is more but I wanted to keep it lite.

I have not time travelled yet but I believe it is completely possible but I do not know who the players are.

I'd like to see the video :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I'm guessing you won't share with us who the "players" are.

RHYS

Video seemed to be stretching a bit. The eye of Horous, really? Bet I could arrange all kinds of random digits/objects to appear symbolic. Right now, I'm working on building a "great pyramid" out of empty beer cans on my coffee table. A labor in progress, Playa.

BBD2014

I'm guessing you won't share with us who the "players" are.

I would if I could but you really can't tell. I know some wear sunglasses and an analog watch on their right hand. The watch I have no clue the reason why but the sunglasses is simple symbolic of master and pupil.

Just use light to reflect off of your eye onto the sunglasses. The reflection is the master and your eye or pupil of the eye designates you as the pupil.

You see someone is always watching but some work for the light. The right handed watch is to my knowledge a representation that everything is ok.

And if you make an okay symbol on the right hand and look at it... It is a d3, or 3 dimensional representation of themselves.

For lack of better words this is a game and we must figure out the truth and clues are given to parties that have purpose or jobs to do. A clue about the sunglasses and world on the right can be seen here

The music video Cole Swindell - "Chillin It" explains sunglasses; light left to burn; 60s: right hand okay; world on my right. You see the clues are very obvious but I do not know if they are the players or just doing what they have been told.

I am not allowed to call anyone out that is not my job I was to deliver a message to my knowledge I have no clue what that message is yet but that's what I've been told.

Last edited:

BBD2014

Right now, I'm working on building a "great pyramid" out of empty beer cans on my coffee table.

Sorry for the late post. Maybe the digits in pi can help you build because the dimensions of the great pyramid of giza are hidden in the first few digits of pi in an ingenious way.
fWEqNck

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Anyways good luck.

I fully understand that finding items in random data is a thing but I am suggesting mathematical constants may not be so random and have bits of information strung throughout. I am not finding these things in the trillions on calculated digits of pi it's in the first few hundred and they are specific.

I searched in pi for id33 or 9433 to see if it yielded results and the first representation did seen below:
2Eztjnr

The image shows in Tau the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet whose value is 6.28 has 9433 at decimal places 38-41 of Tau. This appears before the 400 decimal place in pi.

Now how does this tie into time traveling. Well numbers can not be altered but languages can so one would simply go back in time and introduce a new language. In the second image the green lines and characters are programming decimal to ascii.

I am allowed to say I was not the one who started this my part is starting at the end and then we'll see.

BBD2014

I am simply saying this is maybe a time traveling simulation. I explain more on a site I created and posted what I can talk about. HERE:
Simulation

The main stream media is constantly hinting toward this concept.

Itheblaze

What if this life your living is the real deal, not a video game? A life where your good deeds, bad deeds, come back at you in some way or another? A life in which the body your soul/ghost was housed in now lays 6ft rotting in the ground. Now a ghost of the man you once were, aimlessly haunting " The House of Pies", trying to find the 'start over' button.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, so you and many others have found patterns and numbers in things, but can you put it all together to make a point?

BBD2014

Ok, so you and many others have found patterns and numbers in things, but can you put it all together to make a point?

As requested I did a video explaining the main point of these sets of numbers.

Is the images are blurred on the video here are links to the images slide1
zqQdCT2

Slide2
j7dc1Nh

The second slide uses programming decimal to ascii I forgot to explain this in the video.

On the whole I can not say if I'm a time traveler but if I were I would have hidden a message in pi that only I would figure out but is easily explained to anyone. I am not sure if I have done that but I tried.

How would you explain your a time traveler if you know the future will be altered by telling it?