I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please let me know about the time line issue. You made an offer to me once in private, but I was afraid I'd disappear from this timeline and I can't do that to my family. So, if you can figure out all the details for us (and you get it to work), please share as much as you can. This is very intriguing.

It would be great if you could share your testing results as well. What strange things happen? Did your current timeline change? Things like that. I am so very curious and I'm sure others are, too.

How do you get back to your original timeline (zero divergence)?

How do you compensate for the movement/location of the Earth? Displacement?

Can you share your experiences with the other HDR? My favorite topic. It intrigues me. Thanks.

Good luck, Doc. Keep us posted.

Himalayan Hermit

Dr Z

Good to see you again. For the last 10+ yrs, it's been interesting to see your knowledge. I have a question.

1.) Similar to what Steven Gibbs claimed, would you be testing each of your devices before you ship them out?

2.) I'm no longer residing in US or earning USD $$ so no way I can afford your devices :) but is your HDR intended for Astral and Physical both? Are the fundamentals similar to Steven's HDRs? (Rubbing Plate, Crystal, Find a vortex, etc)?

Not sure if these are addressed earlier.
Thank you and Goodluck!

Tron1

I'm putting the book bon hold for now I had a crap year last year. If you care to read post my mom and my dog died within two weeks last year. It's still very raw emotion.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Save one for me I actually have money now
im taking orders now, let me know while i have all my buiding supplies at home,
hurry before i change my mind,
im in the dealing with my electronic assembler to mass produce the circuitry to build the hdr , this will simplify my pace of production
thank you
these hdr will be next level

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dr Z

Good to see you again. For the last 10+ yrs, it's been interesting to see your knowledge. I have a question.

1.) Similar to what Steven Gibbs claimed, would you be testing each of your devices before you ship them out?

2.) I'm no longer residing in US or earning USD $$ so no way I can afford your devices :) but is your HDR intended for Astral and Physical both? Are the fundamentals similar to Steven's HDRs? (Rubbing Plate, Crystal, Find a vortex, etc)?

Not sure if these are addressed earlier.
Thank you and Goodluck!
i test them for electrical accuracy and conductivity and overheating, all my device will perform according to the principle on wich they are build on, and design ny mr gibbs himself , im taking order now, if you are interessted, the small original hdr will cost way less , i estimate 550$us
thank you

steven chiverton

dr z could do wth some luck and atracting everything he needs through the secret if your readng this dr z go to topic a movement of the mind read file posted called the secret

Num7

Administrator
Staff
i test them for electrical accuracy and conductivity and overheating, all my device will perform according to the principle on wich they are build on, and design ny mr gibbs himself , im taking order now, if you are interessted, the small original hdr will cost way less , i estimate 550$us
thank you
At 550$, does it include the electromagnet?

Himalayan Hermit

thank you
Got it. As far as I know, Gibbs stated that he tested each device for Astral (not electrical function), so that's what I was hinting at. Thanks for addressing my questions. Nope, can't afford it as I said, am no longer amidst the $$ :D

steven chiverton

i think a smaller hdr model can be made with some modifications and new ideas put into it and the electromagnet replaced with a scalar beamer type set up and a frequency injection part instead of just ac mains use an alternate ac source and a variable tuning frequency injection into a head coil i think its tuning your aura for time travel and astral travel is what it may be doing. by tapping into the energy aura surrounding your body and sending it into time and it takes your body with it as aura is frequency tunned and locked to your body

Tron1

Do I really have to go back into the invention area again I literally just made a defense system for the Army. We're tweaking the idea. My Lt. Says he's working on it at work. Do I believe him? 50/50 shot says this gets made. It's a crowd controlled mini rocket system that flares tear gas.