I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

Tron1

As soon as I get one see you later. A few people have seen me jump right in front of them. I'm goin to bed just did a 2 hour stretching session I'm tired sweaty

Doc 05

Zenith
Just a reminder boys & girls,
these ain't toys.

These are hard core, hyper/multi dimensional, brain hackin, fringe science, research devices;
that can also be incorporated into more complex devices.

Not for the weak of heart or mind.

(don't worry Tron your heart will keep ticking no matter what the HDR does ,
unless you put that big-ass electromagnet on it)

Even at $550 (what Steven should have been asking all along) it's a bargain
for a hand-made, fringe science, work of genius & art.

You can't order this from Amazon.

Anyway, all you new to the HDR world;
Welcome,
do your homework,
have fun &
be careful

(be careful what you wish for -
write down any intention / programming statements
and think them through - this will cut down on any
"surprise", unintended results)

Good Luck

Tron1

Electromagnet stuff do not bother me. It's a myth as I've said before. It's to keep people in check of fear having the guts to buy one. I went through with it they absolutely have some sort of time distortion frequency. I have used it many times over. Those who think I'm full of it Doc 05 is a friend of mine and Dr Z. They know the truth.

Doc 05

Zenith
Electromagnet stuff do not bother me. It's a myth as I've said before. It's to keep people in check of fear having the guts to buy one. I went through with it they absolutely have some sort of time distortion frequency. I have used it many times over. Those who think I'm full of it Doc 05 is a friend of mine and Dr Z. They know the truth.
Tron, I love you man, but my 30 years plus of medical work require me to advise Not to place the business end of a 300 volt handmade electromagnet on top of your pacemaker.

This pursuit is dangerous enough, we need to use some degree of caution.

And I would hate to loose you; loosing Steven still sucks.

Secretman3811

Tron, I love you man, but my 30 years plus of medical work require me to advise Not to place the business end of a 300 volt handmade electromagnet on top of your pacemaker.

This pursuit is dangerous enough, we need to use some degree of caution.

And I would hate to loose you; loosing Steven still sucks.
Same here we never get tron to write his experience of time travel on book so let hope that he don't die

Tron1

My doctor specifically designed my pacemaker to retract and bad signal of a heartbeat gone wrong. He watches me very carefully.

Tron1

Besides 250 times without a problem on Steves HDR what makes you think I'm going to fail on this one after all we both had the same design. We both are smart at what we do trust us. We're not trying to kill ourselves we're trying to save the future from destroying itself. We know what we're doing.