I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

Parazite1986

Besides 250 times without a problem on Steves HDR what makes you think I'm going to fail on this one after all we both had the same design. We both are smart at what we do trust us. We're not trying to kill ourselves we're trying to save the future from destroying itself. We know what we're doing.
I am sure that you both will be able to save the world from itself. I am going to write books about what happens in the future as well as creating my first Cahokian roaring axolotl from the crisper of both the Africa Roaring Toad and the female axolotl and keep it as a pet.

Last edited:

Tron1

As people know who I am on the forum I am a one percenter. Known as a go to it person. Instead of talking about it. I do it. Time Travel is not the way you think it is.

Parazite1986

Sorry. I’m building the machine that is based on Steven Gibbs’ rendition of Bajak’s Flux capacitor again after the incident with a crystal and rethinking of my plans with arduino Time Machine by putting it on the back burner. I am a serial shopaholic who spends every dollar she gets off her spending allowance from her mom. As a result, I have to have a stable job to afford saving money instead of spending it on everything that my eye sees.

That’s why I’m not building the arduino Time Machine for a while.

Doc 05

Zenith
Sorry. I’m building the machine that is based on Steven Gibbs’ rendition of Bajak’s Flux capacitor again after the incident with a crystal and rethinking of my plans with arduino Time Machine by putting it on the back burner. I am a serial shopaholic who spends every dollar she gets off her spending allowance from her mom. As a result, I have to have a stable job to afford saving money instead of spending it on everything that my eye sees.

That’s why I’m not building the arduino Time Machine for a while.
So how much "funding" we talking for this project?
Can you do a "proposal"?

Parazite1986

So how much "funding" we talking for this project?
Can you do a "proposal"?
I would for the arduino project. It’s for the latest version of the arduino set. I will attempt the time travel version of the arduino set to try to make it work. $54.99 at the kit that is compatible with arduino nano.

It has to be at the right source. I am sure I have a right funding source for the modified version of the bajak flux capacitor as well as eBay parts on the card. I could ask “mom” if she would get supplies for parts but right now, she had heart problems.

Tron1

You have not one clue what you're going into. Time Travel is not like in the movie. You got survivor skills? Multiple people skills? Will to keep fighting on? No matter what you see real or not real? The future is for the most part not kind.