I Witnessed a Time Traveler

TimeTraveler_27

I went to one of my local parks today. The park sits almost on 900 acres, big park indeed. There are miles and miles of walking trails in the park. This park has history from the past. If you ask me more about the park, I'll let you know.

Lets get on with this time traveler that I saw. I call him a time traveler becuase, he was holding a boom box that appeared to be from the 80s or 90s. The boom box even had a cassette tape player on it. While I was looking at the park map, I noticed he put his radio down on a picnic table. Then he stood up on the picnic table and he was looking straight in front of him. There was a pretty decent sized field near us and he was looking out in the field. I looked over in the field to see what he was looking at. There was nothing there in the field.

I was very observant of him without being a creep. I wanted to see what he was wearing in detail. He had a hat, off white in color with no logos on it. The t-shirt he had on was a blue t-shirt with an American flag on his left side. He had sunglasses that were very reflective. His shorts were cargo shorts, tan in color. Socks, white in color that were past his ankles but not up to his kness. He had on blue-ish color tennis shoes. His age looked to be in his mid 40s.

I just thought that it was strange for someone to be carrying a boom box here in the 20th century. He had no music playing by the way. Most people use their phone, Ipod, mp3 player or some small other handheld device. I also thought that it was strange that he stood on top of the picnic table. He didn't look confused but some what lost. I did see him walk around in different areas.

I wanted to share my encounter. It's been a long time since I have seen someone carring a boom box. He didn't have it on his shoulder either, he was carrying it by the handle. He looked up at me for a very short period of time. He looked at me, then he quickly looked back down.

I'm not saying that he was a time traveler but it makes it interesting that I've seen someone carring one of those big boom boxes which you never see people carring around anymore.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

tflofasho

There was a retro trend people did that. There's been alot of that going on the past many years where people try to make things of the past things of the future.

Krish

Any one have seen any future people coming to our time...you know those gadgets they carry?...

TimeTraveler_27

There was a retro trend people did that. There's been alot of that going on the past many years where people try to make things of the past things of the future.
I do believe that some things from the past will be brought back over time. The technology from the past will just be upgraded with present technology.

Tron1

have they been back to the 1880's? Can they go that far back? with HDR's if they soup it up one of my friend's I met from here went there he soupped it up.

TimeTraveler_27

That sounds like a hipster to me. ;)

Or he was waiting for someone to activate a vortex from the other side, to allow him to go back to his time.
Could have been, I was hoping to see his car he was driving but I didn't. If I seen a car that was from the 80s or 90s and if he was driving it, that would even be more interesting.

TimeTraveler_27

You kept watching him. Where did he go?
No, I didn't keep watching him. You know how when you see something strange you can't help not to look? That's what I was doing. After I looked at the park map, I walked back down to the parking lot but he took a left turn on a different path. Then I saw him again walking through the parking lot. I made it back to the truck and he was walking on a paved walkway in the opposite direction of me but he didn't have his boom box that time. Like I said, didn't want to be a creep. I was just curious of why he was carring an old school boom box. I should have talked to him to see why.