If I went back in time and changed something would I fade out of existance

NaturalPhilosopher

Assuming a new timeline is created when changing the past is an assumption. A new series of events isn't the correct definition of a new timeline. Timeline has an actual physical definition. Frequency of matter and space is the correct one. Not if your life goes better or whatever. To cause a cascading reaction where all matter and space itself changes it's frequency is a rather rare event.

That's what people refer to as 'branching off' a few timeline. Basically the universe has to materialize itself as if it was put into a startrek materializer. Creates a duplicate.

So you can do an alteration of the past where it doesn't make a new branching timeline. Bit of a mystery as to why sometimes the frequency of the entire universe changes when you change the past.

There is some legitimacy when you do change the past that the frequency of everything changes, happens because every object everywhere emits a small amount of a time field. So just by moving something you affect everything around it. time fields change the frequency of objects.

Last edited:

shelly99

Sorry to haijack the thread but i would like to ask if its possible to travel back to past .If anyone knows please help me i badly want to go back to my past and start over from a particular date