if we had teleporters...!

jon

if you had a telaporter where one is above the other you could drop a ball in it an it would fall forever. now imagine putting a six foot chain in the bottom telaporter and watching the other half hang down off of the top. then you link the peace in your hand to the peace hanging. than you let it fall forever never ending. now imagine a spoke on the chain that turns as it falls infinitly. it is a perpetual motor!!!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you play Portal recently!?! :)

I like the wild ideas coming out of those portal technologies. Like in the game, possibilities are endless.

ZeoEmeraude

Teleporters are nice, but I want a Replicator and a Holodeck. I'd never leave home again.

kurisu

Just make sure you dont enter that whole you would keep falling and would eventually get to the speed at which your body is crushed from the force

Num7

Administrator
Staff
With such a portal, you may be able to punch yourself behind the head infinitely. :)

jon

tying telaporters in a knot.​

think of a telaporter that telaports things to a small talaporter. so the things you telaport have to be as big as the small one or smaller.

here is where it gets interesting... if you tried to put the small one in the big one face to face it wouldnt work because the metal rim of the small one would clank...like hitting a brick wall.
but i bet you were thinking of a circular telaporter. now think of an oval shaped porter. then put it in... not face to face but turned edge to face, long way. you would see the small one poping out of itself all the way until it meets face to face.

peter449

I wish I could see a time travel in my lifetime . Who knows, may be it's possible, science is getting improved day by day.