I'll Pay You Money, If You Can Get these Two Books of L. Arklinski / Mike Arlinsky for Me

Himalayan Hermit

Well, I have messaged him there 3 times so far in 3 different days. He has read the messages everyday but not replying. I am requesting him to make a short reply at least. But no reply so far, although he has read all my messages every time. The read tick mark is showing that he has read my messages.
You've done all you can. Respect his right to reply/not reply :)

Mystery Hunter

Okay, got reply from Professor Opmmur just few minutes ago.
Many many thanks to him.

But no luck of these two books. Professor Opmmur has not these two books.

Al Fry was the guy who could have these books. But Al Fry was passed away years ago.

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

Okay, got reply from Professor Opmmur just few minutes ago.
Many many thanks to him.

But no luck of these two books. Professor Opmmur has not these two books.

Al Fry was the guy who could have these books. But Al Fry was passed away years ago.
Prof. and I have traded some books over the yrs so let me know if you need any others.

Mystery Hunter

Prof. and I have traded some books over the yrs so let me know if you need any others.
If you have any other books of L. Arklinski except the following three which I already have then you can give me.
Also if you have books of Al Fry, let me know those books' name.
  • Mastery of Space Time Transposing
  • Infinite Knowledge
  • Chronocraft (I have the short 8 page version. If you have the full version then you may give it too)

Himalayan Hermit

If you have any other books of L. Arklinski except the following three which I already have then you can give me.
Also if you have books of Al Fry, let me know those books' name.
  • Mastery of Space Time Transposing
  • Infinite Knowledge
  • Chronocraft (I have the short 8 page version. If you have the full version then you may give it too)
2nd and 3rd I already sent you I think?

Mystery Hunter

2nd and 3rd I already sent you I think?

Ya. You are very co-operative. Thanks a lot.

Actually any book that is teaching how to do time travel, how to do teleportation, and that process requires spiritual/psychic practices, not any machine related - you can give me.

I am advanced spiritual practitioner. Doing Ascension. Doing Kundalini Chakra Meditation for many years. I have done sadhana alone in jungle for days a few times. I have done sadhana in Himalaya too.

Himalayan Hermit

Ya. You are very co-operative. Thanks a lot.

Actually any book that is teaching how to do time travel, how to do teleportation, and that process requires spiritual/psychic practices, not any machine related - you can give me.

I am advanced spiritual practitioner. Doing Ascension. Doing Kundalini Chakra Meditation for many years. I have done sadhana alone in jungle for days a few times. I have done sadhana in Himalaya too.
For what it';s worth, the so called Document "Chronocraft by Mike Arklinski" is not the actual book written by Mike on Chronocraft. As far as I know, only Steven Gibbs or may be Professor would have it. Mine only has some tidbits about Mike or better known as Michael Mezerkowitz as mentioned by Gibbs on C2C AM interviews, also to Late Art Bell. It also has Steve's interview with strange magazine.

I doubt anyone has the real book Chronocraft, at least I don;t.

Mystery Hunter

For what it';s worth, the so called Document "Chronocraft by Mike Arklinski" is not the actual book written by Mike on Chronocraft. As far as I know, only Steven Gibbs or may be Professor would have it. Mine only has some tidbits about Mike or better known as Michael Mezerkowitz as mentioned by Gibbs on C2C AM interviews, also to Late Art Bell. It also has Steve's interview with strange magazine.

I doubt anyone has the real book Chronocraft, at least I don;t.

Whatever.
To me "Master Dreamer" and "Mindscaping" books are more important than the Chronocraft book.

If you understand the real secret and the reality of reality, then you would pay most importance to these books too.

"Have you ever had a dream NEO, that you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world......and the real world"