Illuminati Hollywood

Samstwitch

I don't know how to post YT videos since I am new...

Welcome ClandestineJuce! When you're posting a comment, look up on the Toolbar and you'll see a little Filmstrip Icon to the right of the little Tree Icon. Click on the Filmstrip Icon and a box will pop-up on your screen. Copy the Share URL from Youtube and Paste it into the little box, then follow directions and your YT video will embed in HTML in your comment. The HTML code always appears at the top of the Comment box, so you'll have to cut and paste it in a different area of your comment if you want to move it.

Hope this is helpful! :)

~Sam~

JTFriend

It's true and is too negative for most people to handle. Also, people should be busy and not concerned with the choices Hollywood makes.

_paranorma

I don't know how to post YT videos since I am new...

Welcome ClandestineJuce! When you're posting a comment, look up on the Toolbar and you'll see a little Filmstrip Icon to the right of the little Tree Icon. Click on the Filmstrip Icon and a box will pop-up on your screen. Copy the Share URL from Youtube and Paste it into the little box, then follow directions and your YT video will embed in HTML in your comment. The HTML code always appears at the top of the Comment box, so you'll have to cut and paste it in a different area of your comment if you want to move it.

Hope this is helpful! :)

~Sam~

considering you are so helpful, would you be able to tell me how to start a new thread ? I'm pretty lost here lol