I'm a targeted individual, I've seen UFOs AND my security camera footage would make the Ghost Hunters wet their pants

goowa

Since I was a kid, I've seen UFOs of various kinds. Once I was old enough to understand, I chalked it up to the fact that I live in military City USA and assumed they were Air Force experimental craft. I've also been experiencing things since then that most people would immediately declare to be "demonic activity".

Even I was convinced the first home I owned was demonically haunted but it didn't explain the hacking, bizarre false arrests, home invasions and other things that don't really fall in to that category.

In 2020, one of my hacking and burglary suspects came to me and told me I'm a "targeted individual". I didn't believe him until I tested everything he was telling me. Holy crap, YES there really are all sorts of weapons and signals in use at my house that I'd have never imagined existed. Though currently hacked out of my site, I've posted some of my findings on curioustarget.com and the curious Target youtube page.

The same guy later told me that I wasn't entirely wrong to think I was demonically haunted. He and others claim it IS aliens, working WITH the government and that aliens are what some people call demons.

I had a hard enough time believing the part about being a targeted individual. I don't know what to make of the rest of it, because it can't be scientifically proven and I've never been into conspiracy theories. Given the gigantic conspiracy which I live every day, the irony is not lost on me.

Just today I posted a video on my YouTube page where I'm "possessed" by orbs. The more information I get about my current predicament, the harder it is to make sense of it. Whatever is going on, it definitely falls into the category of "paranormal".

I
Hello, Curious Target. I would love to work with you to get to the bottom of this. I am also an individual who is targeted by unidentified third parties for paranormal activities. I have moved to three different homes and still experience the same activity. If you could, would you be willing me message me more details of what you experience? I want to read things from your perspective, on a personal note.

I am very surprised at how you were able to understand their language. I checked your recordings and start to put pieces together. I believe that I can help you, help me. Together, we can solve this.