I'm a Time Traveler

Thoth93

i wish you guys wouldn't act so hostile towards this time traveler, obviously he believes it, even if you don't.
They are hostile because they don't know how to have fun. Or being hostile is fun for them either way we are all on the internet looking at forums to kill time (pun) and entertain ourselves anyway so who cares.

Daniel Scott

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
Can you help me time travel to the past? Please help me go back 2-3 yeas please n the past.

Dumpling66

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
What device can I get to physically time travel?

kacperk

North Korea wants to show its people that Kim Jong Un is just as “great” as his father and grandfather before him. North will not attack unless the south or other attack it first. It many lunch but only tests. Don’t be mistaken, North K. has a lot more technology then the United States Government thinks.

The next American Revolution is you asking on? It will happen when the American People get sick of the people leading the country. They will feel the government has failed to do its duties to run it. There is two things the new government will do that the old government DID but not nomore. 1: they will put a tax on foreign imports, thus posting the price of foreign items and American products will be lower then that of the outsiders. This will cause American business to boom and China will go down and suffer same as American today. This will then cause China-American tension to heat up. 2: New laws on Death Sentence will be introduced and will stop “randomized” murders like at the Sand Hook School. “People will lose there rights ONLY if they commit a crime against Humanity, like taking the life of others.”

The new government will do better then the one now. “It will be run by the people.” There will be exposures of pushed lies on TV news networks, and TV standards will be tightened but “only of the good of the people.” This will limit the amount of nonsense on TV and will be better for the people.

anyone still here? stuff told about north korea and usa seems to be true.

Kairos

Cool thread. I could think of a few things that would help them win the war that are transportable or conveyable through such a portal if it exists.

Tempus

~Zeit~
So how did Deutschland even come up with this technology?