I'm a Time Traveler

i wish you guys wouldn't act so hostile towards this time traveler, obviously he believes it, even if you don't.
They are hostile because they don't know how to have fun. Or being hostile is fun for them either way we are all on the internet looking at forums to kill time (pun) and entertain ourselves anyway so who cares.

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
Can you help me time travel to the past? Please help me go back 2-3 yeas please n the past.

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~
What device can I get to physically time travel?