I'm Back

JCash

I'm Back

Hey everyone... I see alot of familiar names here. I used to be a member of timetravelforum.tk (what happened to it BTW?) and I went by HardCash. I was left scratching my head when the forum went down :cry: ...but I'm glad to see this forum with many familiar faces, booming with new threads >:D<

I also notices that Phoenix was banned. What's the deal? I remember him as a stand up kind of guy... Anyways, I'm glad to be back and hope to hear from you all :)

Jake

CaryP

I'm Back

Welcome to the plantation Jake. The old site was "Gavinised" - went into total free fall because of the asinine antics of the site owner. No worries, good riddance to bad rubbish. As for Phoenix, he banned himself. I ain't missing him. Glad you found your way here. I remember your old member name "HardCash" from the old site. You'll probably get welcomes from a bunch of the "old crowd." Do you know where TampaUSA hangs out these days? I'm sure he'd like this place.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'm Back

Welcome to the site JC! Glad you made it over here. I was a lurker on Gavin's old site but I remember you. You're a good guy :)

John

I'm Back

Welcome back HardCash. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable please don't hesitate to let us know. :) I'll save you the spiel about the features, etc. Just have a good time exploring some of the stuff we've added since our exodus.

StarLord

I'm Back

Welcome Cash Have a seat. I myself am looking forward to the JD and fine Cigars of Carys'. The Times, they are a changing. Looking forward to your posts.

Doc Brown

I'm Back

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 15 2004, 10:19 AM
As for Phoenix, he banned himself.
Cary

Eh? When did that happen? Why did Phoenix ban himself? Jake, where did you see that Phoenix was banned?

CaryP

I'm Back

Originally posted by Doc Brown+Oct 19 2004, 11:05 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
<!--QuoteBegin-CaryP
@Oct 15 2004, 10:19 AM
As for Phoenix, he banned himself.
Cary

Eh? When did that happen? Why did Phoenix ban himself? Jake, where did you see that Phoenix was banned?
[/b][/quote]

Doc,

It happened about 6 weeks ago if memory serves. I'm sure some mod can give you an exact date if it's that important (it ain't). "Why" is a long drawn out story that involves some of the members here. It doesn't matter "why" outside of addressing some curiosity. It's just one of those things. Just rest assured the guy banned himself. That should tell you something. If you look up Phoenix's name on one of his posts or his member profile, you'll notice right under his name the word "banned" - I think it's under member group or category. So the net is, he's banned and by his own hands. Just let that dog sleep.

Cary