I'm from 2028

diabolos

You might already saw me around the forum, but I feel like I should disclose some informations.

I'm technically a time traveler from a technically different world line, I came from the year 2028 and I was here for some particular, but yet personal reasons. I wasn't firstly supposed to be here, but I think I would be safe in here as long as I could.
  • My name is Flynn Wyatt-Shepherd, I was born on around January of 2003 in Delaware, Ohio.
    • I'm holing myself up here because of a horrible riot happening on my hometown on around January of 2028. Right before then, I was tasked to rescue a fellow time traveler on February of 2016 who was stuck on this world-line, but the firefighter and police station that I'm working at was raided by the "liberators", thus immediately aborted the task I was about to convey.
  • As being told, I left the year 2028 because of the riot.
  • I traveled back in time here using a time traveling machine that the station have.
  • I technically were grown adopted, I never knew my real parents
I was here with some of my workmates, but they were all scattered around the world because of the time traveling machine my station has were starting to malfunction.

I would love to answer your questions with all of my best, but I would love to keep some information undisclosed because I also was being tracked by another group of individual.

Merci

You might already saw me around the forum, but I feel like I should disclose some informations.

I'm technically a time traveler from a technically different world line, I came from the year 2028 and I was here for some particular, but yet personal reasons. I wasn't firstly supposed to be here, but I think I would be safe in here as long as I could.
  • My name is Flynn Wyatt-Shepherd, I was born on around January of 2003 in Delaware, Ohio.
    • I'm holing myself up here because of a horrible riot happening on my hometown on around January of 2028. Right before then, I was tasked to rescue a fellow time traveler on February of 2016 who was stuck on this world-line, but the firefighter and police station that I'm working at was raided by the "liberators", thus immediately aborted the task I was about to convey.
  • I traveled back in time here using a time traveling machine that the station have.
I was here with some of my workmates, but they were all scattered around the world because of the time traveling machine my station has were starting to malfunction.

I would love to answer your questions with all of my best, but I would love to keep some information undisclosed because I also was being tracked by another group of individual.
Named after a demon, interesting!

Tron1

what was the cause of the riot what happened when you time travelled or are you a fraud or bser another one I smell bs all over the place now pheww man it smells like bs

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

You know I think we are all still waiting for pictures of Aevi's time machine. How about showing us some pictures of your time machine. And some real solid proof that you are a time traveler.

Ayasano

I wish once, just once, someone wouldn't resort to talking about "world lines" to explain away why they can't make future predictions.

And just fyi, that word doesn't mean what you think it means. A world line is an object's path through spacetime. A closed timelike curve is a world line that loops back on itself allowing for time travel, which is what all those tipler cylinders and moving wormholes are supposed to create.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I wish once, just once, someone would resort to posting a sheer amount of irrefutable evidence. They claim that they don't want to interfere with this time period that could cause repercussions for them later on. So what? By them just being here and interacting with us, they are disturbing the time period. So why not take it a step further?

All these people come from a future where time travel is existent, to this period of time where they claim its non-existent. They claim they are covering their asses from the government. Well technically, the government wouldn't know they exist if they came here, because they exist in 2200 but they don't exist in 2014. Its kinda hard to track someone down who doesn't exist.

So if our government here in 2014 has no knowledge of time traveling, then why get so concerned about sharing a few secrets that could alter the time period?

Kuroo

Very well, few questions.

* Why you in particular were tasked with this rescue mission?

*Can you tell more about your world, from which you came?

*How common is time travel in your world?

* What do you miss most from your world, that you cannot have in this world?

* Please describe the functioning of your time-machine in detail (basic theory behind functioning of this time machine, additionally backed up by equations etc.)

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Could you give us the time, date, and geographic location of any earthquake that will occur tomorrow?