I'm from 2028

diabolos

Sorry, I was steered away from this forum for a few matters for some reason
To clarify several things that were written from the start of this thread (because my head wasn't very clear at that time, and I was drowning in anxiety that they would find me):

• I can't really show you a drawing/sketch of the time traveling device, because I can't really remember it and I didn't got any of the blueprints of the device. But one thing that I could pretty much remember was the device were made specifically for a base amount of firefighters (including me) for their fire trucks. The shape's like a box, almost as big as an accumulator, and the device were planted in the engine areal of the truck, with optical fiber cables wiring several certain zones of the engine areal. I couldn't even think of the components
  • I was receiving a report that someone were MIA here, one of our fellow firefighters. It's not Aevi Vegr. There's indeed a confusion on my word over there; to say, I was still assigned to rescue him, but I don't have my communication device to contact my Captain.
  • I have to say it's because of governmental fault on the Ohio area, but I would like to not talk more about it.
  • What really happened when I time traveled--which seems like to be a gimmicky title for me--, the device was already overheating. The overheat somehow malfunctioned the coordinator module, which brought me to Switzerland.
I would like to not be called as a time traveler, even though I already went through an automatic worm hole millions of times.

DS

Last edited:

diabolos

and yes, you can debunk some American time traveler that aren't "even American" because they have a lopsided grammar, and time travelers commonly a high-end set of grammar and dictionary. jesus christ.
Because of this, I wanna scratch a fact.

My biological parents left me when I was approximately 2 years old. They gave me to one of their friends, which were from Ukraine. They never teach me anything more advanced in terms of grammar.

There.

DS

diabolos

Very well, few questions.

* Why you in particular were tasked with this rescue mission?

*Can you tell more about your world, from which you came?

*How common is time travel in your world?

* What do you miss most from your world, that you cannot have in this world?

* Please describe the functioning of your time-machine in detail (basic theory behind functioning of this time machine, additionally backed up by equations etc.)

• I'm not the only one who were tasked with this mission. There were a few others, and like I've said before, they were all lost in different places.
  • I'm expecting people to think that my world-line would be similar like their's, because of the existence of a "time traveler" that turns out to be a clairvoyant, so I'm afraid I wouldn't answer that question.
  • None, to be honest.
  • I could go on a year to explain the functions of my time machine, and yet---I also can't remember the components of the machine.
I really love seeing these morbid replies, eventually debunking me as a faker. I do know there's a few others, like Water_Lily (who I referred to as a clairvoyant earlier) who admitted themselves to be TTers, but in the end they can't show an evidence. Seems like I just went into a wrong crowd

DS

diabolos

Very well, few questions.

* Why you in particular were tasked with this rescue mission?

*Can you tell more about your world, from which you came?

*How common is time travel in your world?

* What do you miss most from your world, that you cannot have in this world?

* Please describe the functioning of your time-machine in detail (basic theory behind functioning of this time machine, additionally backed up by equations etc.)

• I'm not the only one who were tasked with this mission. There were a few others, and like I've said before, they were all lost in different places.
  • I'm expecting people to think that my world-line would be similar like their's, because of the existence of a "time traveler" that turns out to be a clairvoyant, so I'm afraid I wouldn't answer that question.
  • None, to be honest.
  • I could go on a year to explain the functions of my time machine, and yet---I also can't remember the components of the machine.
I really love seeing these morbid replies, eventually debunking me as a faker. I do know there's a few others, like Water_Lily (who I referred to as a clairvoyant earlier) who admitted themselves to be TTers, but in the end they can't show an evidence. Seems like I just went into a wrong crowd

DS
*A clairvoyant and a few others who've been saying the same thing, so I'm afraid that I wouldn't answer your question

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Look, we get lots of people posting in forums claiming to be time travelers.
Most time travelers will remain invisible and anonymous. The ONLY reason why the Titor team posted at all was to communicate either with
eachother or someone else. I personally don't believe the posts and interactions were really meant for everyone. They contain hidden information.
So, nice try, Diablos.

paradox404

diabolos, I don't believe you are from the future. A time traveler must be able to answer even simple questions about where they come from / their machine / their mission. The most time travel you would have done is the same as the rest of us, traveling a second through time every second.

and yes, you can debunk some American time traveler that aren't "even American" because they have a lopsided grammar, and time travelers commonly a high-end set of grammar and dictionary.

The Rule of thumb with Time Travelers is that they should be intelligent enough to have a decent grasp of their time machine, or if they built it themselves, they should know it like the back of their hand. You don't fit either category.

By your statement, IF I were to be 100% to your stereotype of everyone on this forum, then I would only believe in Australian TT's; obviously this isn't true as I believe John Titor is a real TT. You are proved Incorrect.