I'm pretty new to time traveling..

Arctor

Welcome. I recently joined myself. I am like you. I have always been interested in time travel, but recently I have become more engrossed with it than ever before. It is what lead me here. I will see you around.

walt willis

Welcome to the fray. Hope you will enjoy the forum and discover much as you exchange information with other members.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to step in. :)

Enjoy your stay! You'll find a ton of exciting time travel discussions on the forum. Feel free to start your own and ask any question you will think of.

TimeFlipper

Welcome. I recently joined myself. I am like you. I have always been interested in time travel, but recently I have become more engrossed with it than ever before. It is what lead me here. I will see you around.
If i can make a suggestion to you...I would recommend reading the book..The Philadelphia Experiment by Charles Berlitz and William Moore..
This book was the first ever deeply researched one on the feasibility of that experiment by the American Navy in 1943..

I bought a copy of it not long after it was published in 1978 and i still have one in my book collection...There are several people in the book who were associated with that experiment, who are not mentioned in other books that came out much later...and consequently their work has been overlooked in the time-travel quest...You can purchase the book for about $6 or less including post and package..from Ebay :)

walt willis

Also the movie is cool too!
Time travel is an interesting topic that at one time (no pun intended) I thought was not real.
There were several people that I believe to be telling the truth about the things that saw that made me rethink my position.
You wish to listen to what they had to say on the subject on You Tube.
Here is a short list:
Andrew Basiago
Jim Sparks
Dan Sherman
Travis Walton
Richard Dolan
Dolan reports and has no first hand knowledge his self, and is a skeptic with an open mind.

Arctor

If i can make a suggestion to you...I would recommend reading the book..The Philadelphia Experiment by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't read that one and it sounds great. I will definitely try and pick that up in the near future.

Do you know if Berlitz's other books are good as well? He has several that look interesting. His life is quite interesting too.

TimeFlipper

If i can make a suggestion to you...I would recommend reading the book..The Philadelphia Experiment by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't read that one and it sounds great. I will definitely try and pick that up in the near future.

Do you know if Berlitz's other books are good as well? He has several that look interesting. His life is quite interesting too.
I think most of the people in my age group have read his book, The Bermuda Triangle..It might seem a bit dated compared to our modern day knowledge, but is still worth a read :) Nearly everything we read now about time-travel was begun after his book, The Philadelphia Experiment...
It also inspired the movie of that name, which interestingly was banned from all the US TV programs for several years...even now in the UK i have only seen that movie once , maybe i should get more channels lol :D..From what i believe, the movie was made in 1983 (40 years after the philadelphia experiment in 1943), but was not released until 1984...:cool:...Obviously i have a copy of that movie ;):D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Welcome. I came here in search of likeminded people into the Paranormal. I did not even consider time travel could be real until I came here and read the testimonies.

walt willis

Well snake I must admit that at one time I thought the Lock Ness monster was all a hoax, that is until one day I saw a monster that looked like what people have called the Lock Ness monster in the MD bay just off Kent Island.
I told no one because I felt bad about making fun of those reports and thought about how wrong I was.