Immortality

Gorstak

Hello,i know thers been numerous threads about this subject but i didnt feel as they deliverd what am feeling about it,(sry for my bad english,am not from english speaking country),So i am fully aware being,am aware of evrithing that sourands me,i feel as am aware of my mind myself,and that my body is yust a vesselfor my mind aka me,other thing is that i have feeling like all world is looking true my eyes its quite annoying,it may be known as some known effect but am not aknowledge for sure about it,and sure i can die and be gone from this world,by die i mean i can jump from very tall building and my body will be disabled and crushed,but i my mind will not die and it will not stop to exist,and am not saying that as i have done it,i yust know,same as someone knows when he loves somebody,he doesnt have poof but he simply knows it,and i feel as this is my first life,sometimes i cant wait to be gone from this world ca si wona know whats beyond it,i feel its not yet my time to go am 25 years old so i may comit suicide or die from natural or not natural in next ten years,sure u all can call me crazy and maybi to u i am crazy but thats how ei feel its same as u breath air but ur not aware it all the time but am aware of my mind,but its not as great as some may think,its not easy to be aware all the time i feel it as curse to know that u can freely commit suicide whenever u wont and keep existing,when am thinking about other people on this planet i dont categorize them as rich,poor,evil,or good,i see them as humans,and i do not like this era am living in,i think humans are to selfish and they act as puppets like in movies.Now if u think why we who feel like this why dont we yust suicide now and change to other life,its not that simple,do u ever think why is there pain,why do we humans feel pain,its created to stop all from mass suicide,oufcourse for some less mindful pain is not issue,thers many things i would like to write as how ei feel but its yust imposible to interpert those feelings into words,so i know am "immortal",my body can vanish,but i will continu to exist,reason why am writing this thread is not ca si wona get analized by numbers people or people saying i talk gibberish,its to find other humans whu have similar feelings as i and to share knowledge about it,and why do i "hate" this era is cas its ruled by money,money controls evrything,people starve and kill for money,i simply hate it,and i hate that humans like me which when would have inaf resources would change the world not to be so money concentrated and dependent,we get most worst lives in which we cant do nothing,it yust backfires cas there are some humans which have "roles" like actors to stop us from changing something,and belive me i have encounterd people like that,they act as puppets,they act as u cant imagine doing,they act only as u see in movies,only diffrence is that in movie u know why are they doing what they are doing and whu gaved them that roles,while in realitiy u can yust watch them and pity them,now u whu read this be free to call me crazy and say other bad things,but this is truth,i wish i am blind from start so i dont see this unyustice world but i see and dont tell me u can do something about it,cas i cant i tried,so i hope i will have moreyustice in next life or werever it be.

Jeremiah

I would agree with a lot of what you said. But i don't believe our existence is based in our minds, as if somehow our intelligence lives on after we die. Our mind and brain dies when we do, I believe it's something else that lives in. Our spirit, or energy, or whatever you want to call it. I think it transfers from one plane to the next. I'm not sure the details, if we get to choose whether to come back or if it's just what happens....anyway, suicide is never the answer. Everyone's life is important. Cutting it short by your own hand is, in my opinion, a violation of the natural laws. The universal laws as I call them. Laws that are unable to be changed and bind our existence together. Anyway just my two cents.

Carl Miller

Everyone's life is important. Cutting it short by your own hand is, in my opinion, a violation of the natural laws. The universal laws as I call them. Laws that are unable to be changed and bind our existence together. Anyway just my two cents. Jeremiah

In Gorstak, it seems you said it right. We are immortal spirits. That 's how people often jump not only from towers or bridges destroying their physical bodies but also people jump into fast conclusions trying to deceive themselves making up excuses for their insane acts. Anyway no one is taking your free will away from you. Oh no.
Consider what Jeremiah posted cause i make his words mine.
So now you find yourself in a tight corner wondering if you should kill yourself or not.
I hope you have wisdom enough to reconsider and find a more creative solution to your problems.
Killing others including yourself is a crime before human race and before the Creator whatever you want to call it. If you are ready to account for the consequences is up to you. The valley of suicidal people are crowded with suffering spirits who had all the rights in the world to kill themselves.

Gorstak

u didnt really understood what i wonted to talk about,its not that am gona suicide,i sad i may do that in next ten years if my life still stays same-for me miningless,and if u really think about it ther is no infinite number of coinscounssnes,when your body is gone u either rebirth in new body as new life,and some do remember but many dont,i think i will rimember am pretty sure,so enybody whu reads m yoriginal post pls dont talk about suicide as main subject instead read all what i sad,so main reason why am unhappy with this current life am in is that am in human era where no matter what others say money is main thing,u cant do nothing without it,and i dont feel like hav eto work all days to earn that money,sure u can say u dont hav eto work all day to earn money,but in my life i have to,i have no particular talent that can get me out,so am dissapointed in humanity as its current state,most of humans are blind to help eachother,they are greedy,selfish and would kill u for more money,so why would i wont to live in that kind of societywhere am tortured every day by stress,but as isad i will give it ten maybi fifteen more years,if nothing improves then i will leave this reallity.

Jeremiah

My point wasn't suicide, as much as the fact that your spirit (or what your word for it is) does live on, but there are consequences for our actions. You never really get away with anything. The universe and it's creator are always watching. So if you or someone else would cut their lives short, you wouldn't just be reborn and have everything be all ok and like nothing was wrong. I'm not sure what the cosmic punishment is for it, but I'm sure it's not good. Most likely you would somehow have to be taught that this isn't ok somehow.

Gorstak

ok man,but your talking about same stuff u were talking about no matter i wrote of many other things and i sad i dont wona discuss about suicide or "cutting lifes",i only mentioned that as part of my story,now i would like to hear something about other subjects i was talking about,in my thread.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Me! I know that I can exist outside my body. My theory is life is just a vacation from being immortal. We all took part in creating the universe. The universe was created so we could take time off from being gods.

Gorstak

Me! I know that I can exist outside my body. My theory is life is just a vacation from being immortal. We all took part in creating the universe. The universe was created so we could take time off from being gods.
Did u already had a life and u died so u know that or u mean something else,cas this is my first life so i dont really know what will happen when i leave this life accept i will continu to exist.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think this is my first life here in the universe. Or it is possible that a means was found to suppress memory. But I have been outside my body. So things take on a whole new perspective from that viewpoint.